My Girl is Gone!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyB

overo
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Just wanted to let you know that Laddie Girl our beloved Aussie of 14-years left us today after a long battle with Cancer. She was without a doubt, the BEST dog and friend we have ever known. She was always a very happy girl and enjoyed life to the fullest. She was a extremely kind dog and no matter the subject NEVER, ever growled or hurt anyone, nor anything. She was a LOVE and we are very sad and will miss her warm loving heart.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
:[/SIZE]

Me being here in Montana, I felt bad that I was not there, but Michael loved her just as much. He took the morning off from work. They had a long chat going to the vets. When he was leading her back into the last hall, she stopped and looked up at him. He said, she was saying goodbye and it was okay. :no: He went a bought her a single rose
default_crybaby.gif
: and took her back home where he had a special place for her.
default_crybaby.gif
: She is no longer in pain and is a happy girl again playing with her past friends. We will miss her forever and ever!

We both have cryed all day, but will remember HER with all the BEST MEMORIES
default_wub.png
:

God Speed Laddie Girl
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

1992-2006

Jenny & Michael, Zip, AJ and Alexander....
default_crybaby.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]So very sorry about your loss of Laddie Girl. I can see she was much loved... and she must have known that.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=18pt]I'm sorry for your loss, but you're right she's out of pain and in a better place now. I feel for you and your family.[/SIZE]

Christy

So sorry about your loss. I know how hard it is. The best dog I ever had was the first one I ever had to make a decision for. Maybe Laddie Girl will find my Sandi in doggy heaven.

I too have had to make that descion many times and it is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I am so sorry for yor lose. God bless u and your family.
default_pray.gif
:

Shelley<><

Now I'm crying......the part about her looking up at him and then the rose was so special. Sounds like she was a wonderful part of your lives.

That is such a poignant story.

What a fitting tribute to her, the single rose and the time and love it took to help her leave with more dignity and less pain. I know it was not easy, but the burden you have borne will bring great comfort to you as you come to terms with this loss.

My thoughts are with you both in this time of adjustment and pain.

Laddie is no longer feeling this pain, she is the love you both had for her and she for you.

Liz M.

Sorry she is gone. We had to to put our 15 yr. old Golden retriever down not long ago. I fixed her her favorite breakfast (scrambled eggs and milk gravy that morning). We miss her everyday.

I'm sorry she's gone. My Bear had cancer too, and deserved for mom to put an end to his pain.

This is something my sister sent me when I had him put down. I'm sure the first time you read it, it will make you cry; but later on I hope it brings you peace.

THEY DO NOT GO QUIETLY, THE DOGS WHO SHARED OUR LIVES.

IN SUBTLE WAYS THEY LET US KNOW THERE SPIRIT STILL SURVIVES,

OLD HABITS STILL MAKE US THINK WE HEAR A BARKING AT THE DOOR,

OR STEP BACK WHEN WE DROP A TASTY MORSEL ON THE FLOOR.

OUR FEET STILL GO AROUND THE PALCE THE FOOD DISH USED TO BE

AND SOMETIMES COMING HOME AT NIGHT WE MISS THEM TERRIBLY,

ALTHOUGH TIME MAY BRING NEW FRIENDS AND A NEW FOOD DISH TO FILL,

THAT ONE PLACE IN OUR HEARTS BELONG TO THEM AND ALWAYS WILL

I just recently posted that we had to put our husky of 15 years to sleep. I know how painful it can be. Hugs to you and your family, I will keep you all in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back