My first Mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniNHF

Reaction score
On March 2nd I will be moving my retired show horse to the farm my new boy is located at
default_smile.png
I was very blessed to be able to buy this beautiful boy. His name is Hopkins Red Robin Hood (Robin). I cannot wait to start to work with him and learn from him since he has a little more experience then I have especially showing.

He is a 2 y/o young stallion out of Double Destiny's Buckeroo Too x Ravenwood Remember Your Manners. Has a wonderful personality and what I can tell he loves to please his handler as well.

Some pics of him:

Robin-3-M.jpgRobin-5-M.jpgRobin-12-M.jpgRobin-15-M.jpgRobin-20-M.jpgRobin-16-L.jpgRobin-18-L.jpg

Some pics of him as a baby, so cute!

RedRobin-45-M.jpgRedRobin-12-M.jpgRedRobin-27-M.jpgRedRobin-32-M.jpg

Oh he is darling! So beautiful! Congrats on buying him! Good luck with him in the future =)

How tall is he?

Oh he is darling! So beautiful! Congrats on buying him! Good luck with him in the future =)

How tall is he?
Thank you
default_smile.png
, I know he was 29" as a yearling, I was thinking about remeasuring him after I clip him when its nicer out. I know his sire (who is at the same farm) is 32", and the dam im not sure she is already sold and gone but they are both AMHA registered as Robin is as well.

He is beautiful or should I say handsome.......maybe both suits him!! Congratulations and Good Luck in the show ring!!!!!

Handsome boy, congrats.
default_smile.png

Stunning!

Congratulations.... and best of luck in the show ring.
Thanks all
default_smile.png
, I might hit up a show or two with him this year but really this year will be me learning about him and also how to show him since I am only familiar with big horse showing. I know he has done mostly halter, so I want to see what his performance capabilities are after we grow a good relationship together.

He is beautiful.There are 2 Mini shows in Delaware this year at the DE State Fairgrounds in Harrington.Contact Nina O'Bryan at [email protected] for more info.We also have Delmarva Miniature Horse Club here in Delaware and love to have people come to our meetings and participate in things we do.We do parades, nursing home visits, downtown festivals, DE Horse Expo, MD Horse Expo and fun shows and clinics and the Delaware
State Fair.Nice group of people and always willing to help newbies.Some of our members have many years experience with Minis and big horses in showing driving and riding and we even have a big horse carded judge as a member Give us a shout -We'd love to hear from you.

He's really gorgeous. What a glowing red color.
Thank you, never thought I would pick up a sorrel chestnut, im always into those loud striking colors. But like you said he has this glowing red color that is hard to resist
default_smile.png
So I can thank his dam for that and his sire is a buckskin.

He is beautiful.There are 2 Mini shows in Delaware this year at the DE State Fairgrounds in Harrington.Contact Nina O'Bryan at [email protected] for more info.We also have Delmarva Miniature Horse Club here in Delaware and love to have people come to our meetings and participate in things we do.We do parades, nursing home visits, downtown festivals, DE Horse Expo, MD Horse Expo and fun shows and clinics and the Delaware

State Fair.Nice group of people and always willing to help newbies.Some of our members have many years experience with Minis and big horses in showing driving and riding and we even have a big horse carded judge as a member Give us a shout -We'd love to hear from you.
Awesome, thanks so much for the info!

Wowza! He's a looker! Congrats!
Thank you
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back