My first donkey!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]very cute! i have one i can send you...wouldn't 3 be fun? lol...Nikki[/SIZE]

Thank you! I am SO proud! Floating on cloud 9.....

So what color do you think Gracey is? She seems like a brown to me, and her papers say dark brown (but immature coat) and the gal I bought her from says she's a gray dun. What do you think?

(I finally got a photobucket account and THINK I figured out how to post pics!)

gracey12july07024.jpg

gracey12july07009.jpg
gracey12july07055.jpg

:saludando: Angie, I know how you feel every time I step out my door I thank God. In the passed 3 years we moved from a postage stamp yard to acres, 1 horse, 2 donkeys and our newest 15 laying chicks. Isn't life wonderful!!!!! I too pinch myself about my donkeys, it was all I could think about for quite awhile. Enjoy!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Cheryl

Anyone have chickens or is that a whole other forum.....

default_wub.png
: Gracie is a Sweetie

I checked out the rest of the pics and love your goats too...Cute!

They seem so interested in Gracie ..... how are they all doing together?

Gracie looks like a Chocolate Cutie to me

*and yes Cheryl I have Chickens ... I have had them for years. I can't imagine a farm without them.

[SIZE=12pt]Gracie is one very cute chocolate little donkey
default_wub.png
: , I can see why your so happy. Now, for the BIG question :bgrin :lol: do you think you'll be able to stop at 2? They really are like potato chips.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Teri, we have a farm and guess what...we have no chickens, but I do have my parrots to count as birds :eek:
default_yes.gif
: we do have all my minis, the arabians, the donkeys, angus beefers, and the 5 goats..BUT no chickens
default_wink.png
: :no: Corinne
[/SIZE]

Probably will have more someday...LOL, but I'm trying to keep it at just these two for now.... unless I put up more fencing! I don't want to over capacitate (is that a word?) the area that they are in...

Everyone is getting along pretty well. The donkeys stand in the barn side by side....but when they come out, they're usually in their own little area....not hanging out together. But they don't mind each other either!

Angie

[SIZE=14pt]glad to hear they are doing good. i am sure they are glad just to know there is another donkey close
default_wub.png
: . they sure are cute, i have a soft spot for chocolate (donkeys and the real thing too :bgrin ) by the way no chickens here either...i used to many moons ago, all kinds over 30 sometimes and they were just for fun. Nikki
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back