My first 2007 foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bealsbarnyard

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had my first 2007 foal born in the early morning hours of Feb 13th, almost had a Valentine baby :bgrin

My beautiful black colt arrived just a few hours before one of the worst snow storms in our area in years :eek:

I work for a Township so had to plow snow for almost 36 hours straight :new_shocked: I'm glad my new guy was born so healthy, I only got to see him a couple of time for a few seconds. Made up for the lack of attention today, He is so sweet and measures 19" I don't have an official name yet but I am calling him Gus, would like to think of something with Gusto in it as he has plenty of that
default_yes.gif
: He will be AMHA/AMHR registered. Introducing little Gus! Thanks for letting me share

Gus-370x271.jpg

2007_0214itsaboy0012-363x266.jpg

Congratulations! He sure is a cutie!!
default_wub.png
:

What a sweetie!!! He is so beautiful!!! Congrats. Sheila :aktion033:

Aww love his Jammies TO!
default_wub.png
:

I cannot wait for sweetgrasses foal!!! eek

He's Full Of Gusto

Heza Gusto Snow Storm

The Gust Before The Storm

Black Gusto Night

You Can't Contain The Gusto

default_wub.png
: Just Some Ideas

What a little doll...
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

He;s adorable and my favorite color and what a lovely blanket !!!

Congratulations big time!

Joyce

What an adorable baby you have :)))

And his blanket is so cute !! :)

Susan O.

Awww, he is just too cute! He looks very warm and toasty despite your bad weather.

Thanks for all the name idea's, I really like "Go 4 the Gusto" and "Black Gusto Night" Still have not made a final decission. Gus is doing great, he loves his blanket and is staying nice and warm despite it being so cold 3 degrees right now
default_wacko.png
: When it warms up I will get pictures without his jammies. With my next mare not due until April Gus is sure to be spoiled rotten
default_yes.gif
: Here is another picture of Gus and one with his Mom, she is a maiden mare and just loves her baby!! It's so nice when a maiden takes to motherhood so nicely.

peekaboo-370x271.jpg

2007_0214itsaboy0009-384x281.jpg

Very handsome little boy, congratulations!!!

Oh, how cute is that, I love the pj's! And how black!
default_yes.gif
:

default_wub.png
: Aw what a cutie.
default_wub.png
: I like the name Gus for him.

take care and enjoy him,

melissa

He looks so precious! Congratulations on him
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

One of the horses I learned to ride on (other than my own obnoxious biggies) was a horse named Gus and he was SO special. I love the name for your new baby!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back