My donkey buddies from the deck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovinarabs

Reaction score
The donkeys love to hang out on the hillside and we love to have them so close. If you step out on the deck, Buddy makes sure he comes clear up to the fence to greet us.

9691571_348.ts1175905832428.jpg

9691581_348.ts1175905858575.jpg

I love Buddy's eyeliner. He should have been a jenny!
default_wub.png
:

Cute pictures. I like all my horses and donkeys close to to yard so I can see and keep a eye on things too. In summer when I have windows open, Ella will come right up to the gate with is only about 50' (if even) from the back of the house every time she hears my voice and bray to let me know she is there and hears me. YUP~~ :bgrin Buddy sure would of made a very cute jenny
default_wub.png
: Corinne

i love to look out the window and see them... it's harder at our place because they are out back and there are outbuildings between, but i can catch a glimpse now and then. CUTE pics!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Awwwww cute pics
default_wub.png
:

I just look out the bedroom window and there right there so I always know what my Donks are up to!!!Usually nothing BAD its mostly GOOD things, but not all the time*!!!!!!

Cute pictures!! They are both just beautiful!! Wish I could see mine from our deck!

Love the picture!! My boys are also outside our bedroom window about a 100'. When we first got Levi, he was a lonely boy, as he was the only donkey here. He would sound off a couple of times a night the first few nights. Our windows were open as it was late summer, I would come straight up out of bed, scared the jeepers out of me!! LOL Now with three, they rarely bray at night and if they do, I get up and look out the window to make sure nothing is bothering them. I love being able to see them from my bed!

Vicki

and the boys, Levi, Brady and Zeke!

[SIZE=12pt] :new_shocked: Hey Wow! [/SIZE]

Seems most of us can see our donkey darlings from our bedrooms!

Now if that ain't
default_wub.png
: LOVE!!!!

Mine are visible from all my upstairs windows as they all face south out to the paddocks.

Sandy

Latest posts

Back