My daughter took these of me with the horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
My playground--a harvested soybean field.
default_laugh.png

Mazie

003-12.jpg

006-8.jpg

010-3.jpg

Our place from the field--north side.

039.jpg

more below...

Look who is waiting for us.... wondering who gets to go next.

040.jpg

Chloe's next, but they all want to go for a walk with mama.
default_wub.png

043.jpg

I always feel loved in the pasture.

044-1.jpg

still more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunging Chloe.

049.jpg

060.jpg

067.jpg

072.jpg

still more....

(this is a pain to have to divide these up...)

Gypsy and I went out too--but stuck to the road. The field is still muddy; the horses sink in more than me.

083.jpg

Rosie and I went out too! Can you tell it's been wet?
default_rolleyes.gif

085.jpg

Tukcer and I went for a long walk in the morning before Rach arrived. But--I got all five horses out Sunday!
default_aktion033.gif

Hubby and Buddy--remember his story?

032-1.jpg

Thanks for looking at my little piece of heaven on earth.

Beautiful Pictures. I searched for your Quilts on Facebook and they are beautiful too! Very talented!

Need to find your facebook page to see your quilts. I like the older quilt patterns. I have made a few for family but right now I have been doing crossstitch blocks. Nice to see so many quilters on here.

Finally found it and liked it, but I don't know how to easily access it without searching for it each time. How do I save it so it can be easily found?

Finally found it and liked it, but I don't know how to easily access it without searching for it each time. How do I save it so it can be easily found?
Hmmm...I can give you the link to the quilt for sale album... would that help? Can you bookmark/favorite the page?

Oh, Frankie... this barn is my sanctuary. Between the barn and my quilting studio, I never need therapy.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back