My dad enjoying the new arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
With the weather here being so cold ,i can't get my dad to the barn to see the baby so i brought her in the house for a few minutes to see my dad...He enjoys these little guys so much ..He has always liked horses even when i had big horses, He used to come watch me show all the time...He had ask about the little one alot today so i went out and got her and brought her in for a visit....Here is dad and shimmer..
100_1564.jpg
100_1563.jpg
default_wub.png
:

that's so sweet!

:D

Thanks for sharing that...I love holding the new foals...seems like they're too big to hold before you know it.

L.

:saludando:

Very nice pic's
default_wub.png
: I bet your dad really enjoyed the visit..
default_yes.gif
: You can tell he enjoyed her!!!! And I bet she enjoyed all the fuss.. Take care and hope all is well.. I can tell you have been busy!!
default_wub.png
:

OH!!! Those pictures are treasures!!!!

My Dad was with me for a very long time after he had a big stroke.

He had always loved the horses, we even bought him a saddle many years before and he learned to ride with us.

While my Dad was with us after the stroke, I had a really spooky little mare go into labor. I heard her water break on the barn camera and told my Dad. He missed the foaling even though it took a while to get the foal out( Dad was barely walking) But what a surprise when he somehow tottered into the barn!!!!

Also amazing was my spooky mare was in his pocket and all over him!

Another thing... when I took the pictures, I knew that these pictures were especially precious, there were small round "bubbles" in the pictures. Some people call them "orbs" and feel they are spirits..... and I believe it!

Congrats!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWW so precious! Those pictures are surely AWSOME! What a kind person you are. I bet you made his week!

Sweet. Reminds me of the first time my late daddy saw our first baby and just had to hold her. Thera is 5 now and I sure miss my daddy. Very nice pics.

Those are especially precious pictures and you will want to keep these and look at them after your dad is gone....special memories.
default_wub.png
:

Melanie, Knowing how sick he was before.... this is so precious! Im so glad he is doing so well and Shimmer is perfect for a lap robe!

Lyn

Your pictures made my day, thank you for sharing them with us!!
default_smile.png

Aww those pics and memories are priceless! I'm sure you made his day! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Add this to the list of "What are they good for"

You are wonderful for making the effort to bring such happiness to your father, and I'm sure this made a lasting impression on your filly as part of her bonding with humans.

...and thanks for sharing with us -- you made my day!

default_wub.png
: Those pictures are great
default_wub.png
: They almost made me cry about their are so sweet. You will be glad you have them later on.

thanks for sharing

What special memories you created for all involved!

MA

GREAT PICTURES MAKE GREAT MEMORIES!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

SO SWEET!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back