My biopsy results are in.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candleliteranch

Reaction score
First of all I'd like to thank each and every one of you that sent good thoughts and prayers for me to have a good outcome.

The results prove that my kidney IS in rejection. It took them three tries to get a sample
default_new_shocked.gif
and they weren't sure they got it, but the DR said ENOUGH that he won't go in more than three times. I have received the megadoses of steroid treatments and am now waiting to have additional bloodwork drawn tomorrow to see if it worked in halting the rejection.

Sometimes after a transplant it's like a rollar coaster ride. I'm 4 1/2 years out and am certainly glad that I was able to do it, but the fact that rejection can occur on any given day haunts me. There are many side effects to all the meds we take as well as many risks. One day at a time is my motto and I try not to worry until a crisis becomes a reality. Again, I want to thank you all for being so kind and supportive.
default_yes.gif
It truly means a l ot to me.

Continuing to hold you in my thoughts and prayers. [SIZE=14pt](((((HUGS))))) [/SIZE]

oh, i'm so so sorry to hear this. lots of thoughts and prayers will be coming your way from here. so often, we without health issues take our well-being for granted. your post has made me stop and think how lucky i am. God's blessings to you.

charlene

I'm sorry you have to go through this.
default_no.gif
You have a good theory: One day at a time. That is the only thing we can do in any kind of situation. I sincerely hope they can get this under control for you. Prayers coming your way .
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I'm sorry to hear this too....I've been thinking about you and will continue to

~kathryn

"Hugs Lisa"

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping that these treatments have worked and that the bloodwork comes back with good news.

I am so sorry to hear that .. You'll continue to be in our prayers and thoughts!!!

I'm hoping that your meds are going to kick in and all the treatments will help get this turned around for you. Your "one day at a time" attitude is right on target. Big hugs to you (((((((( ))))))))

(((HUGS))) Lisa, I think about you so often, will be keeping you in my prayers, and hoping the meds will work. You have the right attitude "one day at a time". Corinne

I'm so sorry you're going through all this. My prayers are there and we're all here for you.

God bless,

Joan

Lisa, I completely agree with and understand your attitude. My late sister always quoted Ian Anderson's lyric, "Skating away on the thin ice of a new day." I live that one.

Stay strong, and when you need us, there are many strong shoulders here for you to lean upon.

Take care,

susanne

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear things are not going well. Still sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

oh no Lisa,

I was praying that this wouldn't be the case with you. Now I am praying that they can halt the rejection and that things will be alright without any further issues. Please keep us posted. (((Hugs)))

I hope the rejection can be stopped and you can enjoy good health, soon....

Liz

Adding my prayers and well wishes to the chorus. I am sorry you are having to deal with this very difficult obstacle in your life.
default_pray.gif

Thanks for updating us, though it isn't what we've all been hoping and praying for. We'll keep it up, and you keep your chin up and hang in there! Hoping for good news soon!

Latest posts

Back