My babies are growing up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maple Hollow Farm

Reaction score
I cant believe how quickly time goes sometimes! I swear my babies grow up far too fast. Got some new pictures of a few of my 2012 babies this wkend and cant believe how fast they have matured! Reba, Uno, and Maestro. As you can tell got a bit clipper happy with Uno but no worries he has a nice warm stall and lots of blankies, he is pretty spoiled LOL! Cmon show season!!!

DSCF3573edit.JPG

DSCF3576edit.JPG

DSCF3578edit.JPG

DSCF3580edit.JPG

DSCF3504.JPG

DSCF3528.JPG

DSCF3510.JPG

DSCF3570edit.JPG

DSCF3581edit.JPG

DSCF3582edit.JPG

DSCF3583edit.JPG

DSCF3587edit.JPG

Another bunch of nice youngsters from your farm. Looking good.
default_thumbup.gif

O you have no idea how much I want to clip Reba but dont want to take hair off too many this early and since I hope to keep Reba she doesnt "need" as much cleaning up for pictures yet LOL! She will get clipped mid to late April for sure so that I can hopefully get two good clips done before her first show. Luckily I did clip her last summer so have an idea of her spots but pretty positive she will have more when I clip her this year<---soooo excited!!! Thanks for the compliments on them though I greatly appreciate it! I am just going completely crazy this winter, it seems to be dragging by and now we are expecting even more snow so getting to be pretty good torture LOL!

You think you have snow? Try this:

March 4, 2013 - front of the shop.jpg

Spring can't come soon enough for me. This drift, along with the others, blew in with the blizzard that started about dark yesterday and blew til about 3-4 this afternoon. [yesterday actually started with a light rain.]

Your "babies" are beautiful. I can't wait for spring and clipping my babies to see what's under all that fuzz.

Thanks everyone! The fun part about where we live is it is all flat farmground around us and everytime it snows it drifts whereever we have buildings/vehicles. Keeps a lot of areas cleared off like where I take my pictures but generally have to unbury my vehicles if I forget to put them inside. The last one I didnt forget, we were just supposed to get trace to 1" and ended up with a LOT More than that.

I took the following pictures after the first bunch of snow came while I was doing morning chores. I had to go make a path for the group of mares behind the vehicles because it drifted too deep for them to make it through on their own.

823593_4886988650543_2044973871_o.jpg

882492_4886987530515_1914870687_o.jpg

861237_4886987330510_317848635_o.jpg

Your yard sounds like ours. Lots of nice buildings and trees and such to slow down the snow and cause drifting.

I need to get out and get some chores started. The sun is shining and it looks like a beautiful day.

Back