My 2009 Palomino colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
default_wub.png
Here is my 2009 palomino colt.

wow he has grown. He is only 26.75 inches tall at almost a year old.

He is so sweet.

I think he is going to mature nice for a future herd sire. We would like to thank Wickersham Miniatures for Duffy.I will have two nice herd sire Duffy the palomino colt and

Elvis my black overo stud who will be arriving in feb.We would like to thank Kayla with Horseshue minis for elvis

I took some photos of my colt he loves to pose for the camera

how did I do?

I am so happy to have minis again
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
DSC01298-1.jpg

Could someone take the halter off for me?

DSC01297-1.jpg

DSC01317-1.jpg

DSC01314-1.jpg

DSC01326-1-1.jpg

MIA black pinto filly

DSC01290-1.jpg
i love this gal she is one of our home bred foal

sire little kings hallmarks buckshot

DSC01323.jpg

all four hoofs all the ground wow

DSC01339.jpg

Great looking horses. I love the first picture of Duffy. I like how the wind is blowing his fur. I really like the one of the filly with all 4 feet off the ground. Looks like she is having a really good time playing.

thanks mia and duffy love running.

Duffy sire is Knells Custom Made 1999 amha top ten halter champion owned by wickersham miniatures http://www.wickersham-miniatures.com/WMWEB...USTOM_MADE.html

Duffy half brother is a amha top four champion in driving WM Golden Sunbi owned by wickersham miniatures http://www.wickersham-miniatures.com/WMWEB...LDEN_SUNBI.html

Duffy was tested he is neg for the gray gene.so he will stay palomino yes
default_biggrin.png

Mia sire is Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot owned by a forum member on here
default_biggrin.png

I love taking photos. We have very nice weather on sat, so I let them in the backyard they love the backyard with the winter grass, but they can only a hour of the winter grass
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
I am so excited for you !! You are getting some gorgeous minis !

melissa, love the pics of Duffy & Mia!!!!!! Mia is such a cute lil gal, you can send Duffy up this way to be a team with Twinkie they match very well LOL except twink has blue eyes. Elvis is gonna be in his glory with that grass, he can hardly wait I can picture it LOL

Thank you all for the nice comments on my duffy and mia

Kayla Elvis is going to love it here. Duffy is a keeper sorry kayla.I feel in love with duffy as a foal. I think you need to send you twinkie to me
default_biggrin.png
Duffy would love Twinkie. I used to own duffy half brother and half sister both of them gray out, but duffy was tested he will not gray out.

The backyard is the only pasture with winter grass. I will have some grass come summer in the other pastures.

Back