"Multi Quote" Function Not Working for me and other "issues"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

StarRidgeAcres

For some reason, when I click on Multi Quote so I can comment on several posts, it just jumps directly to the reply as if I'd just clicked reply on the thread. Anyone else having a problem, or is it something weird with me?
unsure.gif

Last edited:
I see there's a whole new look to LB. Looking good ML!

Yep we all hate changes, but can be good, just another challenge..

We will all be fine, just have to do what you have to do Mary Lou..

Try not to stress ML! We'll eventually figure out what to do!

Oops...I can't figure out how to get smileys to work!Lol Again, in time, in time...

I am actually liking some of the changes I am finding. There is so much I do not know how to use anyway. I would be interested in knowing how to use multiquote anyway, since I have never known how. With our old computer I was just glad to get to maneuver on anything now that we have a new one that actually is fun I want to learn more. Don' t stress ML we will adapt.

I also have a forum that I need to update ML and I am way to big of a chicken to actually do it. I have over 4000 users and some of them are "aged" and I don't know that they would take the change very well. I also have a portal page (the page you first come to in a forum) that they guy who wrote the software passed away. So..... if I screw it up that would be a huge, huge problem and I don't know if it will work with the updated forum software.

ML, what do you use for your portal page? Is it actually part of your forum software package?

I am a bit lost but I am a bit slow anyway. ROFL I think a change is good in fact it is about time I changed hubby for a newer more update version.
default_smile.png
ML we will all figure it out in a day or two so don't fret. Your site is and always will be the best. (I had withdrawal symptoms this morning without my Lil B fix
default_smile.png
Hugs Renee

I quite like its clean and fresh layout , in a few days it will feel normal :)

There are a lot of great things in this update. I am getting ready to do it soon too. Change is always hard at first but if you don't keep these forums updated things go bad in a hurry! Progress is a love/hate thing lol.

I can't figure out how to get to my PMs. I had several still sitting in my message list, but now I can't even find my message. Are they still there somewhere?

In the upper right hand corner at the top of the forum page is your name. To the left is an envelope. Those are your messages.

Thanks, Kay. Its so dark, I didn't see the icon til you pointed it out.

No problem here, except it seems a little slower than it was before and the first post I made this morning had the tiniest of print--once I enlarged the font in that post all the rest have been okay.

I just figured out how to go between the forums without going back page by page. In the upper right corner, next to the "view new content" link is a light bulb looking icon, just click on that, it opens a list of forums, click on the forum you want to go to and there you are.

Yes, change can be challenging, but it's often needed to keep up with emerging technology. Thanks ML, for providing this board for us!
default_firstprize.gif

I still can't get the smileys up. I click on the smiley and I do see a shaded area that drops below this text box, but there is nothing in the box. Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back