"Multi Quote" Function Not Working for me and other "issues"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_yes.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_gaah.gif

Ok, I think I clicked on more options, then the emoticon icon and the little box opened across the bottom, to scroll through the smilies there is an arrow below the box. Hope this makes sense.

default_yes.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_gaah.gif

Ok, I think I clicked on more options, then the emoticon icon and the little box opened across the bottom, to scroll through the smilies there is an arrow below the box. Hope this makes sense.
Wow, there must be some setting on my computer that doesn't jive with the new board. I can't add pics, or click any of the formatting things. *sad face*

Parmela--is the picture icon & all the other formatting symbols showing up for you & you just can't click on them, or do they simply not show up? Do you use the "reply to this topic" box at the bottom, where you click on the box & it expands to let you type, or do you click on the small "reply to this topic" box up at the top & the new screen opens up with a reply box? I'm using the box at the bottom--technically the 'quick reply' I guess, and all the icons are there for me. They're very faded looking--makes them look like they are not working links, but they do all work for me. I haven't tried the little black "reply" tab up at the top of the page--that option is usually so slow to open on my dial up, I just prefer the quick reply.

The add picture link looks a bit different when it opens but it seems to be working for me. The smilies are there too...there is the little smiley at the top of the quick reply box and if I click on it the line of smilies shows up at the bottom;
default_xreiter.gif
there's the 'show all' button but when I click that it seems to take a VERY long time for the new box to open.
default_frusty.gif

I'm not complaining or anything about anything but is anyone else besides me having a screen size issue? The page is really huge now and goes way off my moniter so I have to keep sliding the thingy back and forth to see the whole page. And if I minimize it, its itty bitty. Not complaining or anything really just wondering how to fix my screen size if anyone knows that would be good.

One thing I just noticed--there is no symbol for "e-mail link" in the reply box--if we want to add an e-mail address to a post but want to have it hidden, so the address doesn't actually show up--we can't do that now? Or it it there & I'm just not recognizing it??

It works now!
default_firstprize.gif

I have NO idea what it different. I was using both the "quick" reply and the "more options" buttons. And mine werent grayed out like I hand't turned the "light switch" on, but when I'd click the one available smiley, a blue bar/area appeared at the bottom, but there were no smileys in it and no words saying "show all" below it. But now it's there!
default_pray.gif

And I agree, no more email button.

Ugh, don't like it. I hate changes. Where's the button to take to to the next unread message in a thread?
This one is easier even to read the unread messages. The dark blue folders to the left of the topic list that used to just show the unread messages, now puts you directly to the lat message you read.(since your last click into the topic, or after you mark the entire forum as read) So just click the dark blue folder and it takes you to where you last left off.

Latest posts

Back