Mt. Airy sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also love to know how things went. I know there was supose to be some really nice horses there.

Prices were low, low, low. Not but 2 went for over a 1,000 If I recall, a driving mini with cart and the Honeysuckle Knoll mare. Most nice mares went for 600 to 800. There was a lot selling at 175 to 500 price range. The dwarf fetched 500. We bought the Timber Ridge mare, she's a doll, all white with a big black belly patch. The appy stud sold for 700. Definetly many bargains! If you would like to know any individual prices let me know which horse

Wow!! That is really low. I would love to see pics of your new girl!!!

That is why my husband refused to let me go to the sale. He just knew I would be tempted to buy more horses. ( I bought two at the July sale)

it sounds like the prices for the Oct sale were even lower than July

Prices were low, low, low. Not but 2 went for over a 1,000 If I recall, a driving mini with cart and the Honeysuckle Knoll mare. Most nice mares went for 600 to 800. There was a lot selling at 175 to 500 price range. The dwarf fetched 500. We bought the Timber Ridge mare, she's a doll, all white with a big black belly patch. The appy stud sold for 700. Definetly many bargains! If you would like to know any individual prices let me know which horse

Its a shame, some sellers put a lot of effort into grooming and clipping their little mini, only to get bids of 250, and took it. the cost of gas and consignment fee was probably that much! I really liked the buckskin Hunt House farms Medalion colt, he was so pretty, but made a firm no more colts promise before sale!!

Back