Mr. April

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
This is my friend's miniature horse stallion. His name is Dito (short for Bandito). I was out taking pictures of her horses one day and caught some great ones of him. I put him in a calendar contest and he won the month of April and then also won the cover.

I showed my grandmother the photo on Thanksgiving and she tells me that he's one sexy horse.
default_biggrin.png

IMG_1791_edited.jpg

Wow, great photography, as he looks like a big horse! It is so hard to get good angles on the little guys, and you did a great job.

Your grandmother is right--I'll bet he'd get fan mail if he could!

Marsha

I CAN SEE WHY! HE IS ONE HANDSOME BOY!!
default_wub.png
GREAT JOB!!
default_aktion033.gif

Beauitful picture! I love how his little tippy ears stick out of his lovely long mane! Just breath taking! I understand why you won, and also got his picture on the cover! Congrats to you !
default_biggrin.png

Emily

Thanks, I'll let the owner know what you guys think or better yet tell her to come take a look.
default_smile.png

Amanda

Yes, he's a mini. The fence post gives it away in the back, but if you don't pay attention to that like most haven't that I have shown the picture to, they think he is a big horse. He's one I've considered breeding my mare to, but right now I'm back to not breeding her at all cause if I did I'd have to sell one of mine and I just can't do that.
default_smile.png

Amanda

Thanks Karla, You were close.
default_smile.png

Just to be picked out of 240 some pictures after they started cutting is awesome for both of us.

Amanda

Back