Moxie portraits

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
I just got these today!!! These were taken after she got her 4 point major! I just looovvvveee them!!

There were about 25 to chose from, and it sure wasn't easy!

~kathryn

unknown.jpg

Those are some VERY nice portraits! I especially like the first one! :aktion033:

I know tiff!! I picked the 3rd one from a full body shot like the 2nd one....and had it cropped out, because the 'whole' picture wasn't as nice. It was actually Moxie's breeder who pointed out what a great head shot it was. The only reason I like the 3rd one better than the 1st is it is more of a straight on shot! BUT I DO love the 1st with the heat tilt....so typical Moxie!! There is one shot that I didn't order, but am seriously thinking of just getting a 4x6 of it. It's hard to explain, but she is looking down and it is a shot of the side of her head....and it is SO her!! LOL the expression is just like 'ho hum more of THIS'. It is sooo funny, but it is only a shot that I would appreciate!! ;)

The 2nd one I really like because it's got her whole body. I didn't want just another head shot, since the package I ordered included 3 shots, plus usage & CD!

~kathryn

They are all three really good photos, the first one is my favorite tho.

LOVE the first picture but all are GREAT portraits!!!

Beautiful dog!

Andrea

Lovely Cardigan! Love the face. I have pembrokes. They are wonderful little dogs. Congrats on your win!!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back