Mount Airy Miniature Horse Sale.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to everyone on the Mount Airy Miniature Horse Sale.

I have had a couple of people call us to ask about the sale and said someone had told them we were not having the sale. This could not be further from the truth. As a matter of fact we have been working with the fairgrounds to upgrade things and that is well under way. We will be dressing things up a little and will be having the sale ring in the Grandstand building instead of the barn. This will give a lot more room and will be a lot more comfortable (especially if the weather is cold). We are redoing the pins and several other things. The grounds are also being spruced up with new white vinyl fence and renovated entrance. We have just signed a new multi-year contract with the fairgrounds at Veterans Memorial Park where the sale has been since 1987 and we plan to be there for a long time to come!

This year’s dates are March 23&24, July 20&21, and October 19&20 with the same schedule of new tack on Friday night and some additional tack and horses on Saturday.

Thanks!

Ronnie & Janet Clifton

i want to go!! then i could meet you and minimom and be in my favorite state LOL. I soo love north carolina!Might have a hard time convincing hubby though, hes afraid ill bring a horse back. Moi??
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Kay, this is Russ---Rusty----you may go.
default_yes.gif
: :lol:

Ok, I cannot tell a lie..... not thee RIGHT Russ/Rusty...AK.A your hubby! You still can go though.
default_smile.png
Take Fran, you can blame everything on her. :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

i want to go!! then i could meet you and minimom and be in my favorite state LOL. I soo love north carolina!Might have a hard time convincing hubby though, hes afraid ill bring a horse back. Moi??
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Ronnie,

Janet, you, and the whole Mt. Airy crew do a great job with the sale. We have been coming to the sales for a very long time. We like consigning some of our horses to the sale also. We have bought a few really nice horses from the sale also with one of the horses being from you and Janet. I really appreciate how you take the time to tell about the horse and will try to get the highest price possible for that horse. You know your bloodlines well. I will try to be at the sale in March too. Continue the great work and i can't wait to what is being done to the grounds. Aubrey

okay my forum husband russ says i can go. :lol: Theres so many horse people out that way that i have never met. i really need to go just to socialize. no buying hehehehe.

Russ i really am the innocent one (where are the smilies with an angel halo?)

No, no Russ, I am the innocent one! See :hypocrite: . Kay couldn't find it because it doesn't apply to her. :bgrin

Fran

Back