Moses... in the house

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
i threatened my husband this would happen if they all left me alone on Thanksgiving Day... a bored and lonely woman* with a new baby donkey to play with
default_new_shocked.gif

first stop was my recliner but that picture didn't turn out. something weird about my camera settings that i can't figure out... but the ones i am posting here you will at least get the idea
default_wink.png
so here is Moses ON THE COUCH

DSCF2646.jpg

IN MY BED
DSCF2648.jpg

UNDER THE COVERS (don't worry honey, it was MY SIDE, and i DID wash the sheets after this
default_yes.gif
)

DSCF2647.jpg

even IN THE BATHTUB

DSCF2649.jpg

i got the CUTEST shot of him coming out my bedroom door... but of course that's one of the pics you can't even tell what it was, darn it. he was SO GOOD, i just picked him up and put him where i wanted him and he posed great
default_biggrin.png
i want to do it again with my other camera to see if the pics come out better but i bet he won't be as good now that he is a few weeks older! :DOH!

anyway i didn't want to keep him away from mama too long so this whole thing took less than five minutes and then we were back outside, jumping off the back porch slab

DSCF2653.jpg

Moses says "hhmmmm what do i do now?" Tank, Shasta and Zacchaeus are checking him out.

DSCF2654.jpg

here is one mama glad to have her boy back!

DSCF2657.jpg

DSCF2658.jpg

*don't want you all feeling sorry for me, actually i had a wonderfully peaceful Thanksgiving, no hubby, no kids, no cooking, no cleaning, no company... just me and the critters
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

It looks like you had the most wonderful day!!

I would have loved to bring him in as well.... he looks like he enjoyed it as much as you did
default_yes.gif

I think if I lived all alone I would have everything in the house
default_wacko.png
...maybe not the horse...he could stay in the basement
default_new_shocked.gif

I think Emily and Max would love to follow me around the house, lick out of the dishwasher, toilet etc...you know cat/dog stuff

It must be bedtime I'm getting silly
default_yes.gif

Absolutely lovely pictures, tucked in bed, the dogs checking him out and especially momma's hugs!

Thanks
default_aktion033.gif

Momma sure looks proud of her boy. My husband was afraid when I got donkeys that they would be in the house. Every other animal we have has lived in the house at one point. I had a chicken that lived in the house until recently. She loved to sit on your shoulder. But Moses could come in my house, what a cute little boy. Looked like he loved being pampered.

Awwwwww, how precious. Snickers manages to come in alot too, but we have hardwood floors and they can be a little slick for him to walk on, in summer when hes in the yard, he comes up on our back deck, and if you open the patio door...there he is, coming in, otherwise he looks thru the doors at me looking so sorry for himself that he cant come in. (of course Bob usually isnt here when I do this, he dont mind the family room, but isnt to crazy about the rest of the house :DOH! ) if Snicks had his way he would live in here. He did come in thru our double doors at one time, which goes into or family room, well..he was besides himself because there are 4 stairs to come up, ...I was standing at the top and he couldnt get to me. He climbed up 2 of the stairs and then didnt know what to do..I had to go and rescue him. Poor baby!! Gotta love these little babies. You just havent experienced life without one.
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
Ce

Precious!!
default_wub.png
Adorable pictures... and he is such a cutie. You know, we all really want to bring our babies in, and you DID it!!
default_aktion033.gif
How fun!! Thank you for sharing
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back