More World Pictures.... : ]

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breanne_Dee

Reaction score
I had such a wonderful time at worlds! It was great getting to spend time with my family and friends! I also had the pleasure of meeting some very wonderful people. Thank you to my mom and step dad (wouldnt of had a ride there without you guys haha, just kidding!), Ed and Valerie of Blue Ribbon, John and Jennifer of Indian Peaks, Lyn Yung of Scott Free Stables, Aubrey, Kristina, Jillian, Angela, and everyone who I am forgetting who supported me and made everything possible....and most of all made it FUN! Thank you : ].

Doors is one of my favorites!

l_56dadf61f80143bb8ba55937bcdf7a1d.jpg

My Wonderful Magic...

l_3f731ea5752c4362807a433f1c4351fd.jpg

l_a874d70f45eb47d3b731f75cbc8f4988.jpg

And thank you Lyn and Dorcas for letting me drive hot shot : ]

l_c98214930f584d06b51916209ac495cb.jpg

Congrats to everyone on their placings as well! I am realllly looking forward to next year!

Bre

Congratulations Bre!!!! You did a awesome job presenting your horses, and even broke your curse.... lol.... You had a great show and absolutely deserved that Showmanship win!!!

Thank you for all of your help too, and for supporting me!!! You are the best!
default_smile.png

Bre you did such a great job presenting all of your horses. Magic and you have such a special bond, he gives his whole heart when he shows. You did an amazing job in your showmanship class and you definitely deserved it. And breaking that curse in the jr. mare class was very exciting, i know how much you wanting to break it. Congrats on everything! Thank you for you help and all of your support too.

Congratulations. You did a great job!

Breanne does a great job of fitting and coditioning her horses, she does it all! But I think next time you can help pay for gas ha ha .

Congratulations I was soooo happy for you when you won showmanship you worked so hard at it.

Congratulations! Great pics! I lvoe your avatar pic - what a gorgoeous horse!

Congratulations Great photos!! I will never get tired of seeing show pictures! Glad you had a great Time!!

Jessica

Back