More pics of our week old baby....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone! One more to go,,, and if I am lucky two more foals to go. Still not sure!

She is a doll and we are having a heck of a good time with her. Thanks for looking, and your kind comments.

What a gorgeous babe!

With Pharaoh as her daddy, I think of the King Tut exhibit and the description of when the archeologist looked through the window to see wondrous golden treasures.

CCR Pharaoh's Gold

CCR Pharaoh's Pyramid of the Sun

CCR Pharao's Golden Hieroglyph

CCR Pharao's Elusive Gold

CCR Pharaoh's Golden Splendour

She's beautiful! Congrats on a gorgeous filly.
default_wub.png

You can send her my way anytime.
default_wink.png

I think Froggy is a cute name! Going along those froggy lines...how about... Kissed By a Prince???... or Royally Kissed?

Dreaminmini I think you are on to something... hmmmm.... !

We had a few people come over yesterday to see her. It was incredibly nasty weather. Valerie from here came and was chewed on and stomped on and made to scratch her behind!!! It was fun and Froggy loved when kids came for her to play with!

Last edited by a moderator:
CCR's Pharoahs Princess.......(because we know frogs can turn into princess' & princes)
default_wub.png

Of course you know what I think of her, she has my heart....haha..... I loved getting mauled by her and I cannot wait to see her in the show ring later on.....she is going to be a knockout. I cannot believe she called to me when I left her stall.........oh man, I am soooo going to miss having mini horses...

If you all think this little girl looks good in the pictures you should see her in person, she has the attitude & spunk but that delicate little girly-girl face.......

Oh wait, how about CCR's Pharoah's Tiara? (she will always be a princess to me...haha)...... Hmmm....but knowing Hilary, it needs to be a F name..to go with Falcon aka Froggy name huh?.....hmmm.....gonna have to think on this somemore.

What is Pinky's registered name?....maybe we can work with both names.......

"Valerie from here came and was chewed on and stomped on and made to scratch her behind!!!" Just to clarify, that would be me scratching Froggy's butt not mine.....
default_new_rofl.gif

I think Froggy is a cute name! Going along those froggy lines...how about... Kissed By a Prince???... or Royally Kissed?
I was thinking along those same lines. Pharoah's (Girl,Lady...) Kissed a Prince

Ohhhh.......thought of a couple more names....

CCR's Pharaohs Finesse

or

CCR's Pharaohs Fox....or Foxy........ keeping with the F Names...haha.

She still has not come up with one! I kinda liked Pharaoh's Flirtatious Kiss,,, nope!

Thanks for the help!

Oh she's pretty!

How about

Pharaohs Topaz

Or Pharaoh's Golden Topaz

Pharaoh's Cleopatra

Pharaoh's Femi (Arabic for Love)

Latest posts

Back