More fun than..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_shocked.gif
BUMMER!!!!

Great photos, Al!! Who are the good people driving those fine VSE's? Especially the beautiful palomino!

Very, very cool - both of you look great and the horses look like they are having a blast! No doubt the weather was wonderful too - - -

Stac

Great pictures! I love your team, and the palomino is beautiful. He looks like a little arab in that first pic. Good thing no one was under that tree when it fell
default_new_shocked.gif

hey Al, those are great pics! Love your four-up. Is this the first year you've drive a 4 in CDEs, or are you an old hand with it?

I went to a ADT this past weekend I love it so nice to see all the different breeds at the same time and the beautiful turn outs. I am going to have to search for a horse for me to do all that stuff with

you guys look great and look like you are having so much fun! Thanks so much for sharing the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
How NEAT!! Great pics! Loved the fact that in each and every pic there was some kind of action going on. Thanks for sharing...horses and human look great! Love your 4-up!

Great photos! Everyone looks awesome.

Liz

Wow...great pictures. Tell Susan to smile. lol

Can't believe the way you have those 4 horses going in such unison. Great job.

Great photos Al, you all look great!!

I ran a cones course for the first time this weekend at a clinic, it was way too much fun!

Latest posts

Back