Monthly Contest Ends Tonight at Midnight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmoothEZ

Reaction score
:new_shocked: :new_shocked: Happy New Year to all my Horsey Friends. I want to thank all of you that have made this a successful year for Smooth-EZ HorseWear and wish all of you a very Happy and Prosperus New Year and may all your dreams and expectations come true in the up coming year. With that being said I also wanted to let everyone know that we will be continuing our monthly contest into next year and hope that you will continue to enter the contests. If you haven't won yet it could be your turn any time now, for all those that have won congratulations.

We are also updating our web site and will have it posted by tonight we have added 100+ new prints to our site and some new products as well. We have reinstated our monthly specials and for January 2007 we are offering any of our lycra hoods at 30 percent off, so if you didn't get your hood for Christmas now is the time to order.

While there though don't forget to enter the contest. The December contest ends tonight at midnight for a new BodySleeve in your choice of size and color. And tomorrow you can enter again for the January 2007 contest for a Royal Blue Premium Zippered Hood. Well Good Luck to all and once again Happy New Year. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Michele Brown

Smooth-EZ HorseWear

Latest posts

Back