Modified Trailers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tatonkas Dream

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is on here already, if it is can someone point me to the thread.

But I have a 2 horse straight load bumper pull and am trying to get ideas on how to modify it, would love to see pics to see what others have done.

Types of materials used?

And or how wide, long is each new bay?

what if anything to do with the area where hay/standard size horse's neck/head go.

Many thanks for any input.

default_biggrin.png

In case it's helpful, here's a picture of the inside of my trailer (for the dividers). It was custom made for me for minis, though, so wasn't "modified". Before ordering it from Wrangler, I did consider buying a big horse trailer and modifying, but decided to go with this instead (and very happy with it). Hauls 5 in the part pictured, but the wall to the dressing room swings and it is fully matted. 2 can ride in there for a total of 7 if need be.

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20019.jpg

WFM%20Gooseneck%20Trailer%20--%2009042006%20--%20021.jpg

Thats a very nice trailer Jill *drewls a bit*

One can only dream.

Jesper

Thanks, Karla
default_yes.gif
I remember you really like my gooseneck trailer a lot
default_biggrin.png

Like I said, it's not a modification, but perhaps the pictures of the dividers will help give ideas about a way to set a full size trailer up for minis.

There are more pictures of the gooseneck trailer, and also my more modest miniature bumper pull trailer, here.

Latest posts

Back