Moderators Help (or anyone that can)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

Reaction score
I just typed a lengthy wanted post and when I hit submit it just vanished. Very frustrating to have to type it all over again. I know this has happened quite a few times to everyone so I tried right before I hit the submit button to copy and paste to a word document incase I lost it but when I right clicked there was no option to copy only select all and paste. I selected all and tried to paste to word but it wouldn't paste anything there. Do you know why the copy option isn't there or doesn't work? Is there any other way that you know of to save what was listed to ensure not having to type it all again? Do we know why when we hit submit it is lost in cyberspace. Please not trying to complain (although it is frustrating) but just thought there might be a work around that someone has figured out so it won't happen again.

Type it in your word document first then you can copy and paste it to the ad space.

Thanks Mary Lou and Minimom. After I posted and went out to feed the same thing hit me
default_wacko.png
duh do it the other way!! Guess I was just frustrated after taking so long to type. I did have to handle some things inbetween posting so it probably timed out. I will create in word from now on and then paste to Lil Beginnings. Thanks for all you do!!!

Latest posts

Back