Miracle Dust Em - trying to find him

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyeeRanch

Reaction score
I am trying to track down a stallion that was bred years ago by my family. His registered name is Miracle Dust Em. I believe he was born in 1993. I have found him on one website for Storm On High Miniatures, but haven't found any contact info for them. If anyone has any idea of who might have him, etc I would really appreciate the help. thank you.

He is registered both AMHA and AMHR under the same name. He used to be owned by Miracle Farm in Estacada, OR. She will not return my emails. He was owned by Storm on High Miniatures from what I can tell, but the website they have up does not have any contact info. His registered name for both registries is Miracle Dust 'Em.

Thank you for any help.

Thank you for helping me in the search for this boy. I do know the lady that originally had him. He was actually bred by myself, and sold as a pet with no papers. Miracle Farm actually got him registered somehow when they bought him later on. He has always had a special place in my heart. I would love to find out where he is, etc.

Try this lady at [email protected] On the Storm Hill website it makes reference to breeding their mares to a stallion this lady owns. She is in Wisconsin.

Latest posts

Back