Minnesota Club show, July 4-6

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
Thought this might be the quickest way to get the name and website of the photographer at the Winona show. His photos are awesome and I want to get a release on a pic. any have the info? Lavonne

Just make sure to ask questions. I was told that you not only have to buy the photo, but if you are going to use for advertising he has an additional charge. I can't wait to take a look at the pictures he took. I have heard really good things.

Thanks for the link! I asked him previously and I think for unlimited use it was like $80-85 a pic. Lavonne

Hi LaVonne:

I thought Tim and his staff did a great job and had some of the best candid shots I've seen someone take. I can tell you that we purchased an 8x10 shot of one of our stallions and got the electronic version of it, both for under $50. We will probably look to have him do a farm visit at some point and take some photos; quoted very reasonable prices and his quality is top-notch. Later, Mary Wilson

Wish Tim would get the catalog loaded on the internet soon though! LOL!

I thought he did a really nice job myself. He took his time. If it was a larger show, he would be hard pressed to get a shot of every horse/pony, but I thought he did a nice job. Even snuck a shot of a yearling ASPR filly I was showing who would not hold still to save the world. (I want that shot!)

I wish he'd get them online too, he managed to do something Liz couldn't and that was to get a GOOD picture of my nearly all white horse! I didn't buy there because I wanted to be able to take my time and look them over at home
default_wacko.png

I'll email him and see when he plans to have the shots available online. I got a kick out of just going through all them--my horses or not--just to see some of the great pictures. Later, Mary

I got a response from Timothy Johnson regarding the on-line availability of the MMHC Winona show pictures. First of all he apologized for how long it is taking him; apparently he had to shoot a pinto show last weekend. He expects to have them available thursday or friday of this week. Later, Mary

Winona show pictures at Tim's website are up online to view.

I saw the proofs from my boy's classes...YAY! (I have not yet seen him in person...can't wait til Nationals!!!) He won a Reserve at this show!!
default_risa8.gif
default_488.gif
(Thanks Adam!!)

Wish I could post the pics, but I am not sure if I will be ordering, so...I can't!!
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back