Miniature Trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFS_Simon_Says

Reaction score
I'm going to pick up my trailer on Sunday and will essentially be beating my guts out to get it ready for the road by the end of the month. It's a single horse trailer, so the question is how big of an area do each of my boys need to stand comfortably in the trailer? Si is my biggest at 31" and Spirit is a whopping 28"

Are they geldings or stallions? How old? Do they stay together normally? If so I'd leave them loose and not worry about dividers. If they can't get along. I'd divide it in half (front and back) and that should be plenty for each.

We have 4 stalls in ours all are 24" wide and they fit just fine for anyone we've hauled to date..ours are all under 34" and l'm a firm believer in having them tied while driving rather then loose back there when going to a show.. but for preg mares or someone needing to go to the vets for whatever reason l'll remove the dividers and leave them untied so as not to stress them more..but sometimes they can stomp around and paw back there more l think then if boxed in and tied.

Latest posts

Back