Mini Tye Dye Halters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel

Reaction score
After searching high and low and coming up empty handed
default_no.gif
Does anyone know of anywhere to get tye dye miniature horse halters?

I've only seen them in rope halters and they weren't very nice or in mini sizes.

How about getting out the rubber bands and making your own? You can do it buy purchasing a very light colored halter such as beige or light blue, maybe pink and give it a go.

default_no.gif

You may try www.redhautehorse.com they have a boatload of fun design halters!

Marty, youd better check them out, theres fall prints to add to your fall decorations. I would order some, but their a little expensive just to have them get covered in mud.

Thank you Thank You Thank You!!!!

I will check the website Sandy B, and Marty thanks for the idea I may have to try my hand at dying my own. This could get scary!

HOLY HALTERS BATMAN!

Stop it please I'm dying here.

Where's my blood pressure medicine?

And my credit card?????????

default_no.gif

You may try www.redhautehorse.com they have a boatload of fun design halters!
Thanks for the website. I am sure going to check it out. My little filly Sunny Came Home has been wearing an old hand-me-down tan foal halter. The only reason I have not bought her a new one is that it has to be bright orange, or sunshine yellow, or be a stunning yellow/orange mix, maybe smiley faces
default_yes.gif
! I will not settle for less than a fashion statement for her.

default_no.gif

What did you guys think of the redhaute halters? There will be a few available at the AMHA World show in Star Lake Tacks booth (I think thats the one). The gal only offers one mini size right now but is thinking of expanding the line to offer more mini sizes. What do you guys think?

default_new_shocked.gif
Like them, I LOVE THEM! Just got all wiggly with happyness when I saw them. Halter Heaven! Didn't even know that halters came in seasonal themes! This could be fun, and like Marty said expensive.

Latest posts

Back