Mini sale in Springfield, MO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmh

Reaction score
Does anyone have the lot #'s and the prices of the Select Miniature Horse Sale in Springfield, MO that was held April 2nd?

thanks

Steph

I forgot to write any down. I know there were alot of no sales due to low bids, prices overall were very low, under $500 but the quality of horses were there. It was sad to see some of the proven show horses not go for very much.

I know whoever got CLR's Real Cozzy got one heck of a deal. I wanted her, but she was the highest selling horse for $1000 something by phone bid. The stallion I loved was Finglands Prix Mere Challenger, he could have made an awesome gelding and kicked butt in halter and driving but I just don't have time to train up another one so I sat on my hands cause he went for $125 I believe. I kicked myself once I got home lol. A really nice gelding that I think may do well in pleasure was 7S Baytovens Fifth. He has potential. He is still with 7S.

Their was a good crowd over there just not alot of money being dished out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what the weather is like in MO this weekend, but if it was miserable like our weather, perhaps that kept buyers away.

I really wanted to go, but I've got two mares under camera and was afraid to leave them. I'm sorry to hear prices were so low. Sad to hear quality horses bringing prices like that.
default_no.gif

I was interested in a mare in the auction but she was bred and too close to her due date for comfort when it came to shipping. I guess I'll email her seller and see if she No Saled!

In my opinion, there were factors that made this sale less successful than it otherwise would have been. The weather was perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better day. There are probably 10 farms here in Mo that would have loves to have gone to a local sale bit didn't for specific reasons. Everyone I talked to (contacting me to see if I was going) all pretty much had the same reasons for not going. Unfortunate for the horses.

Latest posts

Back