Mini Dreams for Special Needs Foundation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mini Dreams for Special Needs Foundation is an organization formed to raise funds to pay for show entry fees for persons with special needs. In working with special needs individuals I have found that often they have they desire to show miniature horses, but don't have the funds that are needed. Many of them have expenses they we don't. Braces, wheelchairs, crutches, and many other needs. Many have high medical bills. It is such a joy to see a special needs person compete and gain pride and confidence.

For one of our fundraisers, Pat Accountius donated one of her paintings. It is really beautiful. We are selling tickets for a drawing they are 1 for $2.00 or 3 for $5.00. We have displayed the painting at several shows and will have the drawing at the Central Championship show in Kansas City. Please if you can not be there to purchase a ticket, send in your donation and I will put your ticket in the drawing. This is such a wonderful cause and can help so much. We need your help. The picture will be displayed at the Central championship show. Thank You in advance for your donations. Send donation to Mini Dreams for Special Needs Foundation, 9736 Westlake Road, Ozawkie, Ks 66070. I will enter your name in the drawing and send you a brochure.

Mare%20and%20Foal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey All! Sue has worked so hard on this new foundation and we all appreciate her so much! Please consider making a donation for the drawing. It is a beautiful picture! Sheila :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back