Midland show question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC Farm

Reaction score
This will be our first time showing at Midland and I was wondering if there is a food stand open during the show? Also does anyone know if Mr. Lutke comes to the show there. We want one of his harness sooo bad and thought it would be a perfect time to get our boy measured and pick his brain on what we want.

Thank your in advance.

Glad to see you guys will be coming to Midland. I missed you at the club shows. There could be a food stand on the grounds if something else is going on there but generally there isn't, so I wouldn't count on it.

As for Dale Lutke being at the show...he has attended in the past not sure if he will be there or not. You could email or call him and ask.

I look forward to seeing you at the show!!

Tammie~

Looking forward to seeing you!

There are numerous food (fast and sit down) restaurants within 1 mile or less of the grounds. Burger King, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Arbys are within 1/4 mile, but you do have to go off grounds. Logans, Benningans, Ruby Tuesday, BWW's are also within 1/4 mile.

Can't say about Dale.

I take a cooler full of cold drinks and snacks. I just went shopping last night and bought some lunch meats, cookies, chips, and waters/lemonade single packets.

I heard on the weather channel yesterday that it's going to be hot on Saturday (85 degs.) so bring lots of cold drinks everyone and see you there and GOOD LUCK!!!

Latest posts

Back