Mid-winter Fun & Frolic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MooseLMJAsh

Reaction score
by MADISON, WI.....my horses are in PARDEEVILLE, W
:new_multi: :new_multi: :bgrin [SIZE=14pt]February 4th [/SIZE] we're going to break the douldrums of winter and have a [SIZE=14pt]
default_eat.gif
: potluck
default_eat.gif
: fun day! [/SIZE] Feel free to join us at [SIZE=14pt]noon[/SIZE] for the
default_eat.gif
: potluck
default_eat.gif
: , good conversation and lively discussion. Bring a friend. [SIZE=12pt]PM JUSTJINX [/SIZE] for directions to [SIZE=14pt]Pondlake Stables [/SIZE] near Pardeeville, WI. [SIZE=14pt]Please RSVP by February 1st![/SIZE] Bring a sleeping bag if you'd like to spend the night and we'll continue the party the next morning!! :bgrin :new_multi: :new_multi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please do come for the potluck! It has been a tough year so far for some of us and we need to have some FUN! jennifer :saludando:

What a cool idea!!!

Sounds like a FUN DAY!!!! :aktion033: I have you in my schedule of IMPORTANT things to do!!

It will be fun to see all of your animals, horses, dogs, cats, chickens, and even 1 little donkey!!

Jennifer, I will need directions - I "think" I can find your place but better have the directions just in case!!

Luvmycritters and I have talked about it--but its going to depend upon the weather..we're WAYYY up here in northern Wisconsin, and if we do make it, I will probably convince 2 other mini friends to come along too-they both live about 1 hour further north then we do! I can PM you in later in the week if things work out. It would be great to meet everyone. Corinne

Corinne, it'd be GREAT if you guys could come!!!
default_smile.png
i'm hoping for nice weather next weekend for the party...and because i have the weekend off for the party.
default_pray.gif
: and if you guys have someone to take care of things at home then definetly stay over the night!!
default_smile.png
saturday night is MARTINI nite. :lol: that way you won't have to drive down and home in one day.
default_yes.gif
: hope all of you can make it!!! :bgrin

Wait...are we speaking Martini night at HOME or out at a BAR? Martini's are my absolute favorite thing! (Hypnotic martini with a touch of pineapple juice mmmmmm) but I am only 20....is that going to be a burdon??

Latest posts

Back