Mid America Miniature Horse Clubs Silver Jubilee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyrose

Reaction score
We offer Amateur Supreme and AOTE Supreme. They are not rated but are wonderful to win.

Our facility The Champions Center in Springfield Ohio is wonderful. We are all under one roof so if it rains you won't get wet. There is camping (yes showers) and food at the site. We also have nice motels and restaurants close by. It is also right (and I mean right) off the Interstate.

We have an "I want to show a Miniature Horse class" so, if you have never shown but want to try, 'come on down'. We will pair you with a horse and owner to help you. It was a blast last year!

We have a 'show one horse in three classes' and the rest of the classes for that horse are free policy at all of our shows. We also have a member high point for our show circuit. Check out our website for show, high point and membership information. We are also having a great Youth clinic in Kentucky in April for youth.

Check us out at http://www.mamhc1.com we have something for everyone!

If you want to have a great time Springfield is the place to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
We offer Amateur Supreme and AOTE Supreme. They are not rated but are wonderful to win.

Our facility The Champions Center in Springfield Ohio is wonderful. We are all under one roof so if it rains you won't get wet. There is camping (yes showers) and food at the site. We also have nice motels and restaurants close by. It is also right (and I mean right) off the Interstate.

We have an "I want to show a Miniature Horse class" so, if you have never shown but want to try, 'come on down'. We will pair you with a horse and owner to help you. It was a blast last year!

We have a 'show one horse in three classes' and the rest of the classes for that horse are free policy at all of our shows. We also have a member high point for our show circuit. Check out our website for show, high point and membership information. We are also having a great Youth clinic in Kentucky in April for youth.

This is a great show everyone :new_shocked: ...we missed it last year due to showing National Show Horse...but, we will be there this year with 4 horses. Great job Libby...I know you have a big job! :aktion033: ! Looks great.

lis

p.s I saw on the Mid America site they are going to a voucher system for awards...how does that work
default_unsure.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

This is a great show everyone :new_shocked: ...we missed it last year due to showing National Show Horse...but, we will be there this year with 4 horses. Great job Libby...I know you have a big job! :aktion033: ! Looks great.

lis

p.s I saw on the Mid America site they are going to a voucher system for awards...how does that work
default_unsure.png
:

Yes, the Champions Center is a great show facility, the stalls are always clean and convenient to the show arena. The arena is nice and large and everything is indoors so can get to the warm up area right from your stalls and not have to go outside! I missed this show last year but will be there this year with several horses!

The Mid America Club is adding those fun classes and I think everyone enjoys them, not only the participants but the helpers and those watching as well. This is a well run show and lots of fun. Convenient location and great hotels and restaurants in the area also. This is a really fun AMHA show so plan on coming and participating! Id also like to hear about the voucher system for awards as well, sounds interesting! Laura

As others have already mentioned....this is an OUTSTANDING facility. It's my favorite place to show, and even tho I don't think I'll be able to show much (if at all) this year...I am going to try REAL hard to make it to this one!
default_yes.gif
: Our club is doing it's best to make our shows fun & fair for everyone. If you are a "newbie" to Minis or showing...this would be a wonderful opportunity to "test the water" in the "I want to show a Miniature Horse class!"
default_yes.gif
:

This yearwe will be trying a voucher award for class awards. You will be able to trade your voucher ribbon for a traditional ribbon or us it as cash at the vendors or in the office. The Grands and supremes will be traditional awards.

Latest posts

Back