Microsoft Office Publisher help?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosaroca

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. My former partner designed the Rosa Roca website using Microsoft Office Publisher. I have taugh myself how to use the program to change/update the pages, but I can't get the darn pages to upload to my website. Can anyone talk me through it? Sue and I aren't exactly on speaking terms anymore, so I don't want to contact her and ask her how to do it.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. ::grins::

Pat

I'm not familiar with that program but there are a couple of ways to skin a cat. ;)

How exactly are you trying to upload the files? Is there a button you press in the program that is supposed to do it for you? Or are you trying to log in via FTP or a web-based CMS (content management software) tool?

Sorry I've never used publisher to make websites but taking a peek at it. I would think you would save the page as a html or web page. Publish webpage. Save it to your FTP folder or save it to the folder where you store it and then copy and paste into your FTP Folder.

Hopefully you get what I'm explaining. lol
default_wink.png

If you can't find help I may be able to get you some help from my s.i.l. who is at Microsoft Canada. I would have to provide him with your e-mail in order to get you the assistance.

Back