"MICHAEL'S NOELLE" is now a song on CD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
This came out of the blue and we are completely floored.

A recording artist wrote this song for Michael and gifted it to our family for Christmas

Click here to listen to "Michael's Noelle"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marty what a wonderful thing and beautiful tribute to Michael . It just shows you how far reaching his spirit and your words go. You touch us all and have taught us so many lessons.

Now that made the eyes give my cheeks a bath.....

It just shows how strong Michael's Spirit is.......He probably had a hand in this gift to his family.

What an incredibly beautiful song, Marty, and such an extraordinary gift for your family. Not a dry eye in this room, either.

Marty, watered cheeks here too! That song needs to be recorded and released. Such a touching tribute for you and your family to cherish forever!

Oh what a Gift
default_wub.png

Marty,

What a beautiful tribute to a very special young man!

Lots of HUGS, I know how rough the holidays are - we are fortunate to have wonderful memories of our sons.

Merry Christmas with LOVE,

Donna

OMG Marty, that is BEAUTIFUL and so touching. I am bawling my eyes out. What a wonderful song and the pics were great. It let me know Michael a little more. What a wonderful son he was. I hope a million people watch that video, and I hope the point gets through to even just ONE person, to make a difference in this world.

Oh man, can't stop crying now.

default_crybaby.gif
So beautiful! What a wonderful gift. Prayers are with you and the family always. We love you.

God bless,

Joan

i love it.michael is touching everyone daily. We are blessed to have caring folks like them around.

take care

may god be with you and your family.

Oh Marty - what a beautiful tribute to a beautiful young man. Our world is a not as "good" without him, but I thank God that he is with us and watching over you and your family,

Blessings to you, Jerry & Dan during these difficult holiday times.

((( Hugs to all )))

Stacy

Latest posts

Back