MERRY CHRISTMAS from Silversong Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
000_5010.jpg

Merry Christmas from the horses of Silversong Farm: Weatherly, Enterprise (the Morgans), Freedom, Independence, Mercy (the minis) and Nefertiti (Modern Shetland)...

Hope your holiday season is full of love and mini kisses....and best wishes to all for a Happy New Year in 2008!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to you, too, Denise, from Little Jimmy's Creekside Minis
default_biggrin.png

Great photo!!!

Merry Christmas from Little Folks Farm in eastern Connecticut where it is fairly warm for us and very little snow. Heading out to our sons for dinner and Santa Claus will be there this afternoon. Hope you are all having a wonderful day and don't eat too much !!

Merry Christmas from

Joyce & Tom and the wee ones

What a great picture!! Merry Christmas to you too! It's frosty here.......but no snow!

Merry Christmas Dee and family! I feel like I've been living in a snow globe lately. However, now thats its stopped snowing its turned to ice everywhere. Hope I can get out there to see you and Mercy soon. Linda

Fred - we can't wait to see you - everyone is ready for a visit and Courtney will like the new addition to our barn - Cider and Fern, the pot-belly pigs(they are doing well - we had friends over for Christmas Eve and we had "pigs in a blanket" hors d'oeuvres and our guests who went to visit the girls in the barn came back laughing as Cider and Fern were wrapped in their blankets!

Joyce - Where in eastern CT? My family is in Waterford and North Stonington... grew up in the Silvermine area of Norwalk myself.

We need more snow - the rain came through Christmas Eve and we are back to ice and grey terrain.

Have a great New Year! I am looking forward to 2008.

Denise

Silversong Farm

That pic is awsome!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
default_aktion033.gif

That pic is awsome!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks! I was amazed they stood for the shot - Neffie was just starting to get after Enterprise as I took the picture. She is naughty....
default_yes.gif

How are the Adirondacks these days? - I was last there in August to go to Piseco Lake, one of my favorite places.

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back