Merry Christmas from Hunters babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Hunters babies wanted to wish you all a Blessed Christmas. They will be going to their new homes over the weekend. Two are actually going to live together which I love! This makes the 4th time in 5 years that people came to look at 1 and took 2!

Millie and Jazz will live together in DC and Ruby is also going to the DC Northern VA area. Her family has been waiting on one of my babies for a while now. Dont you love it when you dont have to advertise your babies and you get pre- attached pre approved families.

Freckles will be staying here. 4 breeders and two handlers have critiqued her and they all agree she is the keeper for me this time. You will be seeing more pics of her down the road.

Redgirl6weeksa.jpg
Ruby

LittleJazz6weeksb.jpg
Jazzy

Millie6weeksd.jpg
Millie

and last but not least Freckles

Freckles6weeksc.jpg

thanks for letting me and Hunter share our babies! The feel like they have belonged to all of you.

Lyn

They are 7 weeks... will be 8 weeks on monday.

Lyn

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW----What cute little things! I bet it will be hard to let go of the 3 who are leaving...

cute, cute, cute! So will you be keeping one of the pieds ( Not sure if that is what you call the white with patches color pattern, its what we call it in IGs) How hard are they to finish?

They are adorable. And I'm so glad you found wonderful homes for them all. I deffinatly will get another form you down the road as we can't picture our lives with out them, and Dixie is the baby of our brood of mutts. She knows she's the baby and loves it. I'll post an Xmas picture of her as soon as I get my power cord for my laptop.

Christy

This is the time I hated with my puppies!!! I get too attached....glad to see them go, because they are a lot of work, but sad at the same time.

Glad you found homes for them so easily!!
default_smile.png

~kathryn

I am keeping the red piebald girl Freckles... her show name will be River Citys Billie Holliday. Pies are tough, some judges just wont look at them. some of the oldie mouldy breeders wanted them to be excluded based on color but the only disqualification is knuckling over in front. Color is not a disqualification. If you show a pie it has to be REAL special.... my friend that I got Hunter from finished 3 pies this past year. You just need to know what judges will use you. I bred this litter looking specifically to produce a good pie and I thank God that he gave me two to chose from!

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back