MEN!! If you are one, don't read,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Daryl, not all men are jerks and not all women are ladies. It just seems like the good men are with women that treat them bad and the good women are with the men that treat them bad.
default_wacko.png

Robin

It just seems like the good men are with women that treat them bad and the good women are with the men that treat them bad.
default_wacko.png
Robin
HAHAHAH funny. Not always the case though...unless I just lucked out - the circle I hang out with have awesome women with awesome men - and as a by-product - awesome kids.

A lot is self esteem on both sides (not talking about the OP) many times people with self esteem issues themselves don't know how to choose a healthy relationship. More often than not it seems the patterns were there from the start but people hope they can "change" their partners.

As a couple others have stated...there all not bad. I work with mostly men and a few of which are recently divorced and the things they tell me don't paint women in a wonderful light either..talk about witches! Of course there are two sides to every story...one thing I always say..bitterness is a terrible way to walk through life..it sure makes for a miserable existance. Be glad you are rid of him but don't let his attitude make you miserable or bitter or he wins.

I agree with what's been said here, but I do have to reiterate. Change your number so he'll quit bugging you. Don't waste your time telling him anything that will just engage him to talk to you more. He wants *** that's why he's lonely and thinks he's made what ever mistake........ Like someone said he's finding out life isn't all what it's cracked up to be on the other side.

Why I'm telling you to change your number is this. 1. it takes away YOUR temptation to talk to him and fall back into the habit of listening to him and loose perspective of all the positives you have in your life. 2. you must be getting something out of it if you don't change your number and he keeps calling you and you need to examine that, what is it that keeps you from NOT changing your number is it an emotional attachment still or something else, lonelyness, or?

Or if you don't want to change your number cause you really are attached to it, like someone suggested a silent ringer to it. So you can just delete them at the end of the day.

Or see if you can block his number?

Good luck and your doing very well. You should be VERY proud of yourself, it's tough coming back from a divorce and it's not easy. Give yourself a pat on the back. TJ

Latest posts

Back