Memorial Fund for Debi VanWyck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Many of you have heard of the miniature horse industries unfortunate loss of Debi VanWyck, whose input to the world includes her unspoken contributions as a wife/mother and considerate/sensitive friend of many. In fact too many to list or account for in any post/letter.

A memorial fund has been opened for Debi.

To contribute to this fund all one just needs to do is contact any Bank of America and mention that you wish to contribute to the “Deborah VanWyck Memorial Fund”. This includes any consideration for flowers etc. for the family.

For those that wish to send cards/letters of condolences please mail the same to:

Austin VanWyck

515 East Carefree Hwy-PMB 140

Phoenix, Arizona 85085

This address is a Post Office Box for cards/letters only.

Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Tommy for posting, I just came on to do just that.

Rather than sending flowers, it is asked to have things sent through the bank, as Tommy noted above.

Services will be on Friday, Nov. 30th at:

Desert View Bible Church

105 W. Carefree Hiway

Phoenix, AZ

The service is at 11 a.m. There will be a reception afterwards at the church. The graveside service is private for family only, as is the viewing beforehand.

For anyone coming in from out of town, there is a very nice Hampton Inn at Anthem, just about 10 minutes away. The number there is 623-465-7974.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

A memorial fund has been opened for Debi.

To contribute to this fund all one just needs to do is contact any Bank of America and mention that you wish to contribute to the “Deborah VanWyck Memorial Fund”. This includes any consideration for flowers etc. for the family.

Tommy
Tommy

I have a question about the “Deborah VanWyck Memorial Fund”. I went to a local BofA here in Central California and they were unable to locate the fund online. Three people ended up working on it.

I do now notice that the email that I got via Kriss from you listed the fund as “Debi VanWyck Memorial Fund” where the first name was a nickname and not spelled out. In this posting the first name is spelled out. Since the BofA has to have the exact spelling I need to know which is correct.

Thanks

Hello Neil:

The e-mail you received from Kriss is incorrect; there were some changes since then. We verified with Austin the account is under the Deborah Vanwyck Memorial Fund as listed in Tommy’s post above. The information is also listed on the main page of the AMHA website.

There haven't been problems reported in donating to the fund so far, but you can also mail a check directly to Austin at the address listed above made out to the “Deborah VanWyck Memorial Fund” and it can be handled that way. Apologies for any confusion.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Tommy and I have just returned home from the most beautiful service we’ve ever attended in our lives.

The chapel was beautiful and the videos of Debi were so touching I don’t think there was a dry eye in the house. We will miss you Debi and will be looking after Austin & Paige for you.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Here is the account number which will help too

Latest posts

Back