Memorial Service for Debi VanWyck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
The Memorial Service for Debi VanWyck will be held this coming Friday, November 30th at 11:00 am. The location will be the Desert View Bible Church, 105 West Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086. The phone number at the church is 623-298-4900. Both the service and reception will be held there. Austin has asked me to thank all of you for your prayers, thoughts and wishes at this time. He, Paige and Debi's family and friends appreciate it very much.

Thank you -

Mark Bullington

Thanks Mark, I didnt see your post here but put this info also in the pinned note up on top that Tommy has there. There is a bit more detail for a hotel room if needed etc.... in my post as well.

Mark...was Debi...Austin's wife? I met him once when I was selling Houghtons....he had just lost his father when we met couple years ago. They are all in our thoughts and prayers. Connie

Connie,

I don't know when Mark will be coming on, so I'll jump in here as I see you are online. Yes Debi was Austin's wife and mother of their daughter Paige.

Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted this information plus the memorial fund info to our NWMHC email. I hope noone minds, but they are a part of our world here in the NW and we're ALL one big family. I am still in shock thinking of Debi's loss.

Liz

I am sure they will not mind... dont they have property in OR somewhere?

Yes Debi was Austin's wife. She will be missed by all that knew her or of her, she was that kind of person.

Austin's Mom & Dad had property in OR, Austin grew up in OR. So the family does have ties here.

Austin's Dad managed the OR State Fair, after his Death Austin has ran it, so like I said the family has ties and is loved very much here in Oregon.

For those that can not make it this Friday and want to let the family know that Debi will be missed please make a deposit in the memorial fund.

Thank you

Sharon Bullington

Latest posts

Back