Meet my NEW addition!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Yes
default_wub.png
Its true Ive bought a beautiful black and white 50% shetland mare. I am co owing her with my friend Janice Zijlstra (animalgirl180)
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Fashions a Black and white B sized mare, her sires a ASPC and shes out of the Van Lo blood line. Shes a tall B and we just love her.. Shes got the nicest neck , petite head and nice topline. Shes also got the action to go with
default_wub.png
Can you tell we are already in love? :DOH!

Best part is fashion is IN FOAL to ASPC HOF Halter and Park Harness stallion Grahams Little Joe owned by From the Heart Farm. He is a half brother to Disneyhorse's previous stallion grahams the big picture. Who I love. We couldnt be MORE happy! shes due in April
default_wub.png

Still figuring out last parts of shipping but gosh the aniticipation of her coming all the way from ohio is killing me :DOH! Thanks Leeana for bringing her closer and keeping her for a week or two your the best girly
default_wub.png
We have BIG plans for this beautiful new girl probably wont re-breed this year I think she has a future in halter down here and definatly driving.
default_wub.png
We're just so happy.

Most of all.. Thank you SO much Quay and Lavern at From The Heart Farm.. They really care about good homes and wow you two are just too amazing I can't even put into words how much you've helped even in my desperate searches for transport and you just are the best
default_wub.png

Thanks so much for letting us share .. I can't wait for Fashion to step foot in Ontario I wonder if she knows shes going to have an amazing home and we have Big plans for her future
default_wub.png
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Here she is in fuzzies and pregnant
default_wub.png

Caldwell's Fashion Paige

fashion2.jpg

fashion.jpg

-Janice & Devon
default_smile.png

Yay!! This is so exciting!! Im so excited to see her in person for the first time!!

Once she comes we can just sit back and wait for the foal!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Yay!! This is so exciting!! Im so excited to see her in person for the first time!!

Once she comes we can just sit back and wait for the foal!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
Yea that'll be nice

Im still stressed over shipping LOL

I just want to enjoy her
default_wub.png

OMG she's GORGEOUS!!!
default_wub.png

I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations Devon & Janice!!!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

OMG she's GORGEOUS!!!
default_wub.png

I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations Devon & Janice!!!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!
Thanks so much
default_wub.png

I just can't imagine her all clipped up and not pregnant
default_biggrin.png
Though I am happy she is pregnant
default_wub.png

Oooh so exciting
default_wub.png

Congrats!! She was one of the girls on my list, guess I'll have to cross her off now! lol Will definitely be looking forward to photos of her and her little one when he/SHE arrives
default_wink.png

CONGRATS!!

Pretty girl!
default_yes.gif

Can you post a pic of her other side? I see black and wondered how much different she looks on her other side..

Congrats Devon and Janice, i know you will really really like this mare
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
. I seen her at Quays when i picked up my gelding, Debut, from quay a few weeks ago and she is BEAUTIFUL devon, you will be very happy with her.

I am picking Fashion Page up from Quay and Lavern this weekend for Devon and boarding her here for a few weeks, i'll send Devon plenty of photos during that time so im sure she will post some. I promise to send you photos as soon as she gets here
default_smile.png
. Just a FYI Dev, I'm naming her Oreo for the duration of her stay here tehehe
default_smile.png
. I cannot promise she will stay THAT clean but i will do my best
default_smile.png

I cant wait to see the foal, if its a filly put my name on her and mark her sold
default_wink.png

You will LOVE this mare
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your beautiful mare. I spoke to Quay on the phone to let her know about what needed for shipping to Canada. The sire of this foal is outstanding and with the movement of this mare the foal should really be something. From The Heart Farm are great people Love
default_wub.png
the B size horses and one with Shetland in there bloodline. Wishing you the best with your new mare.

default_aktion033.gif
default_cheers.gif
: Congrats guys I can't wait to see her out this year!

Congratulations girls-- I will be watching for her in the ring. Very differently marked. Pretty girl.

Congrats on your new girl! She is beautiful!
default_wub.png
I cant wait to see her foal.

And you are definately right about Quay and Lavern. They are great people to deal with.

Oh Devon, she is stunning! You sure know how to pick them! I was starting to wonder who that was in your avatar.. hehe
default_yes.gif

CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

QUOTE(love_casper @ Jan 13 2008, 07:38 PM)
WOW beautiful! Another one, oh boy does it ever stop lol.

Congrats.

haha Im thinking no it doesnt stop
well you cant just have one!! or two, or three, ....
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png

Thanks so much everyone!! im really excited!!
default_new_multi.gif
can you tell?
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back