May I please see your lovely Stallions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my Jr. stallion "Kickapoo's Apache Moon".....used him for the first time this year, and expecting 4 foals by him next year.
default_yes.gif
: (fingers crossed!)

e7f6bc9e.jpg

e8d22c23.jpg

e7f6bc80.jpg

Here are our three boys. the golden palomino is Triple K's Dun It All, the silver bay is Tibb's Regal Royale and the pinto is LM Hawks Apache Blue These guys are just wonderful to have around with great dispositions. Mary

forwebandforum.jpg

Here are my boys i have TOOOO many lol But O LOOOVVEEE the stallions i just love there spark and everything about them
default_smile.png
They all get along great and i have no problems if someone didnt fit into my situation they wouldnt be here
default_smile.png

Bluegables Monarchs Moonwalker

0452AMHPS1copy.jpg

Pinehaven Apppy Go Lucky

lucky1edittrees.jpg

Buck Ons Cinnamax

maxstanding.jpg

Dreamtime Orions Patchwork

bluebeautiful.jpg

And futre Boy Summerlea Designed By Dash

dez1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*takes a seat next to Rob*

There are some nice stallions in this thread....

Liz

Here are my only 3 mature stallions.

I am going to be thick skinned today. :)

I am proud of them and they have produced some awesome foals too........IMHO.

Rambo is a National Top Ten AMHA in Obstacle driving, coming 20 years old and priceless to me. I truly dread the day when I no longer have his foals being born.

Touchdown reminds me SOOOO much of his grandpa, Buckeroo!

And I have never yet seen one move any better than my little Spicy! His action is exquisite.

Their good traits are not liimited to the above. To my eye they follow the breed standards for their particular types.

I have to also say I think many of the other stallions posted are also really beautiful. I am not just saying that. I truly mean it. I absolutely love Kendra's Tibbs Nightrider!! :)

Susan O.

rambo15years3.jpg

Tiny Acres Rambo

touchdown6years.jpg

Chickadee Ridge Bionic Touchdown

spicy.jpg

Double BB Hot N Spicy

We only have two stallion here now. One is a stallion only for show purposes, he will probably be gelded at some point. The other we bought at a sale because we really liked him and he needed some work. If he isn't sold before winter he will be come the next gelding in the barn along with a weanling colt that will be our jr gelding for next year. Nothing is safe from the knife here.

Our show colt co owned by Samantha and Justine.

Ravenwood Mr Magnificent 27" son of Buckeroo I Stand Grand and out of an L & D Scout daughter.

diegojulepcup2sm.jpg

And our pretty boy that needs some work and a loving home.

De Chevals Double Impact 32" solid palomino with Bend Or spots.

This was taken the week we got him.

doubleimpact.jpg

one of my favorite studs on the place.. :bgrin

cshow07.jpg

I am SO happy to see all of these beautiful Stallions guys! Thanks and keep em coming - even if you already posted. This is a fabulous stallion parade! :aktion033:

Here's a little man that should be at my place in a few weeks. I will probably geld him, but you never know!!! I think he's plenty nice enough to stay a stallion, but I also really like a nice junior show gelding. Either way, I don't expect I'll be letting him be anything but my guy AND a lot of fun to call "mine" :bgrin

He is a Buckeroo grandson as well as a grandson of Yellow Diamond Little Feather and great grandson of Egyptian King. All his maternal brothers are National Top 10 and Grand Champion stallions. He is a maternal brother to my "DunIT". His sire is Erica's Buckeroo son, Little Kings Big City Buck, who's offspring are making their mark on the show ring already.

Blue was born on June 3 of ths year and I saw him being born (way way early in the morning). It was a scary birth to watch because it looked like his dam was having trouble. It turned out, she wasn't, but I was not the only one relieved to see Erica carry a live foal into view in the stall (several of us were on here "watching"). At the time, I didn't figure I'd be his new mom.

[SIZE=14pt]Erica’s Big City Blue By U[/SIZE]
Blue%207%20--%20Gelding%20Page.jpg
Blue%2011%20--%20Gelding%20Page.jpg

One of the senior stallions...

Boogerman2007.jpg

and the shortest one on the place

libertymeregalahad.jpg

This is my first, and one and only stallion MCC Robin Hoods Little John, 30", a L&D Scout

grandson, by Robin Hood and a Call Me Sir grandson by Snowy Sensation.

He did pretty well showing in halter, he's officially retired from Halter... He HATED it!

He is broke to drive and I really want to try driving in some AMHA shows next year... *GULP*

He actually moves very nice, especailly for a 30"er.

He's a good little guy at home, never screams or runs the fence... pretty lazy really... LOL

I dearly love him.
default_smile.png
He may or may not remain intact, haven't decided yet, as selling babies is so very difficult for me..... :eek: Finding good homes... but that's a different thread.... sorry

I didn't know it when I found her... but my mare Semi's sire is Little John's half brother!

And sorry in advance,,,, .. I have about a million pictures of him.... :bgrin

05MAS-013-16LJMAX2.jpg

DSC_0061web.jpg

DSC_0055june2007web.jpg

DSC_0223editweb.jpg

DSC_0085editweb.jpg

SEMI1.jpg

horse1small.jpg

Here are our stallions

First is Dakota San Juan Paco - although he will be gelded in Oct- guess you gotta be careful what you ask for Raven has wanted him for her own to show since the day we laid eyes on him and seeing as she has 3 more years to wait till she can show a stallion ... and a mare placed a well aimed kick.. well he will now be her show gelding

pacoshow.jpg

and here is our new 2 yr old colt

Michigans Prince William ASPC/AMHR

I LOVE THIS HORSE he is just a pleasure to be around. Although he is not above being gelded either- hard to keep raven from wanting all of my boys as her show geldings LOL but for now I am winning the fight.

princewilliam.jpg

Wow, Lisa, one thing that illustrates to me a breeder's eye for quality is looking at the pinnacle of geldings, your two guys really show that to me.

Gorgeous boys (I must have missed what happened to the first one, that's too bad).

Miniequine and Relic, your guys are great, too!!!

Liz M.

We have three stallions, we don't breed anymore, but still have stallions :eek:

This is Sunshinemeadows Wild Intrique. He is 50% Arenosa. He was my first foal EVER. I love this guy.

He will be gelded this fall.

Image4.jpg

This is Sunshinemeadows Blue Derringer. I'm Hoping to get him to a trainer for open pleasure driving.

He can really move. He is a son of Pleasant Meadows Bucks Bay Blue.

derringerjune06030-1.jpg

sorry this one is sooooo big. Photobucket won't let me change this one ???

This is Double J's Sterling Echo. He is a Buck Echo grandson. I bought him to down size some of my bigger mares....He is only 29.75" tall. He is for sale.

web20shots20074.jpg

Thanks for letting me share

Sue

Sue!!

You have REALLY nice stallions!!!!!!! Love em!!!!!

This is our best stallion- 3 year old 35" buckskin pictured today after we got back from nationals (where he went reserve, Top Five, and Top Ten) He's also driving as well. He doesn't have any babies yet but sometime in the future. Focusing on his driving right now

qu003.jpg

q.jpg

We also have a 25.50" yearling who we are planning on using for breeding, but not really any good pictures of him..He went Top Ten in halter this yr. in a really nice class against horses up to about 7 inches taller than he was.

mrcowboy044.jpg

Chianti, 32" 2 y/o:

chiantinice.jpg

Concho, 31" 23 y/o (hubby's driving horse):

conchodarby.847.jpg

Tracker, 28" 3 y/o:

tracker3.817.jpg

Tucker, 28" 2 y/o:

tucker27.7197.jpg

And not a mini, and will be gelded soonish, but my POA yearling Skylar:

skylarme.jpg

Jessi

Our main herd sire Tibbs Rapid Transit

Reserve and Multiple Top Ten National Champion

TRANSITLIZ2005.jpg

:new_shocked: WOW there are some nice guys on here! I thought I'd just add mine.... here is my favorite shot of him :
59_thunderheadshoulder.jpg
,here is him trying to look like an arab
59_thunderarabstyle.jpg

He is my boy, only 15 1/2 years old even in the pictures(taken today)!!

Latest posts

Back