Mary Lou update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Well the vet was out again this morning to check on Mary Lou's eye. She thought she'd have to scrape it again....BUT when she looked at it this morning, she couldn't believe how improved it was!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Guess all the trips out there every couple of hours or more, paid off!!! I'm glad she told me to do that! She said most people she doesn't bother, because she knows they won't be nearly strict enough about it, but she knew I would get out there as often as possible and more often!!! LOL

Anyways, I'm very happy! She said it still looks nasty where the wound on her eyeball is, but the eye itself looks really, really good!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

Wish I'd taken before and after pics....

~kathryn

Glad she is doing better. Will she have any blindness from this?

I hope not...

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats!!! pat yourself on the back for being a good mom
default_smile.png
I hope she continues to heal well
[/SIZE]

Thanks everyone! It has been tiring...but I have to go out with the puppies anyway, so just put Mary Lou into the routine!

Glad she is doing better. Will she have any blindness from this?

I hope not...
I'm pretty sure there will be some degree of blindness. There is a pretty big mark on her eye still. It is kind of to the top of the eyeball, and not directly in the middle of her pupil, so hopefully she'll be able to see at least some....

~kathryn

default_aktion033.gif
So happy to read she is doing better
default_aktion033.gif

Before & after pics would have been great

default_aktion033.gif
Glad to hear she is doing better!! And yes, you are a great mom for taking such good care of her
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Keep us posted please
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back