Marestare camera question- those of you who

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagles ring farm

Reaction score
we have 2 cameras the one is hard wired underground to our house

to add a second and have it switch every 10-15 seconds to the other stall

do you know if it is something that attaches between the 2 cameras

don't want to run another cable underground as we hopefully will be moving

one of these days (when our farm sells)

I hope you understand how I asked my question

I bought my cams from Wefoal. I had to get a quad box for the 2 cams to switch back and forth. And I still have trouble trying to figure it out. So I just left the 2 cams on at the same time with a split screen. The instructions that came with the quad are useless
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
Good Luck

Contact Heather or Rich at marestare - they are fantastic - and will help you!!!!!!!!!

We have two cameras in our barn. We also have the quad box. You just run a cord from each camera to the box and plug in. Ours is actually wireless to the house, but you should only have one cable coming to your house.

We have three cameras and a switcher box they all run into. We only have the one wire going to the house like mentioned above.

I have two wireless cameras that when the receiver is plugged in they automatically switch from one to the other every 30 seconds. I just got them and I don't know if they can be stopped from switching back and forth or not. I'll have to have hubby read the directions a little more!!
default_wacko.png
My mares are due 3-6 weeks apart, so I may want to watch one more often than the other!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back