Mare is at 305 days and is driving me nuts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alisha514

Reaction score
This will be my mare's second live foal. (aborted her first one) She foaled her first one at 335 days.. keeped up guessing for a week straight. The night she foaled the only sign that changed was her vulva got puffy. I never got milk out of her just the clear liquid she was soft in the hind end but not like jello and her vulva was long and relaxed. So go to check her tonite she has a pretty decent udder (not completly full) but i was able to get a clear sticky liquid out. Her butt is just soft and her vulva is long and relaxed.. and i noticed it is puffy. So Ive been watching her and all shes really doing is sleeping. Have alot of people been having mares not show all the signs or have been foaling early?

alisha

Well no foal last nighte but she was sure being lovable. she sure is going to keep us on our toes and guessing.

Alisha

LOL, the fun of foaling! Waiting and guessing! Good luck and hope she has a nice healthy foal for you!

Latest posts

Back