Making EE cart seat higher?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My2Minis

Reaction score
Is there a seat cushion or something that can be added to the seat of an easy entry cart to make it taller?
default_smile.png

I have a standard CTM miniature horse cart. It is balanced with the seat almost all the way back but I still need more leg room to sit comfortably.

Yes, you could try a wedge seat. They are darned expensive for a bit of wood, foam and naugahide, but if it does the trick, it could be worth it. Either that, or remake your seat with a wedge built right in it. to see if it weould heklp, you could just try one of those car seat wedges...it won't be the same, but should give you an idea of whether it will help.

Is the car seat wedge something I could find at the auto store? I'm not familiar with those. Could I bungy it on and just use that? I'm all for cheap solutions after spending so much on harness.

What do tall people who drive minis usually do to make the carts work?

What do tall people who drive minis usually do to make the carts work?
default_laugh.png
At (almost) 5'2" it isn't a problem I have yet to encounter.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Yes, I would think you could get them at any automotive sgtore, perhaps even someplace like Wal-mart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back