Maine AMHA and AMHR shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
We have extended the entry deadline for our shows June 27th and 28th until June 20th.

Forms and info are available at www.maineminiaturehorseclub.com

These look to be very nice shows and for those that show AMHR this is your only show in New England in 2009!

Mark

bumping this up.

Also there will be a clipper blade sharpening and clipper repair person at the show for the weekend. He will be sharpening during the weekend so bring your dull blades and clippers that might need a checkup along to the show with you.

Thanks for that Diana. I should have included that reminder.

Also for those needing stalls we will have bags pine shavings available on site from Hancock Lumber for $5.00 per bag. These are heavy 3.4 cu ft bags and the shavings are small not the large flakes.

Mark

Bumping up!

Anyone planning on attending this great show. Should be a lot of fun. I'll be there but without horses.

I'm coming and have already sent my entries
default_smile.png

What time is measuring, Mark?? We're racing Friday night and are trying to plan for what time we need to leave Saturday morning.

Thanks

Jodi

What time is measuring Friday evening? I was thinking about bringing my horses over Friday evening and getting them done so its less to do on Saturday.

And what time does the AMHA show start? Website says 8:30, class list says 9.

~Jen~

I know this is a stupid question, but will the shows be indoors even if the weather is nice? I'm not entering, but If I go and it's outdoors, I will bring my camera.

I hope you have a great show!!!!!!

Wish i could make it, but it's a little too far for us to make the trip!!

Good luck and hope the weather cooperates!

There will be a big contingent of farms from our Northeast Miniature Horse Club at the AMHA/AMHR shows in Cumberland, ME this weekend. At least 6 farms and around 30 horses!

We are so looking forward to helping support the Maine Miniature Horse Club with it's first sanctioned shows. It's wonderful to have another venue in the area, and we wish our friends in Maine much success.

Foaling season ended successfully for me over the weekend, so I will be there with bells on and four of my Mocha homebreds.

Hey, can you guys scare up some sunshine for the occasion, please?
default_smile.png

Hey everyone ~~ I am leaving today to head up to Maine!!!! Looking forward to meeting everyone fro the Pine Tree State!!! Looks like a good show.

Missy
default_rolleyes.gif

Back