Love Me Tender

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minxiesmom

Reaction score
I would love to see more offspring of Love Me Tender. The pictures I have seen of many of the sons and daughters of this stallion are beautiful. I want to see if his traits are carrying on in the grandget.

Here is my new picture of the grandson I have, Scott Creek Unos Love Me True,now a two year old.

cid_002901cb1ca21f0cbfc06401a8c0D7N.jpg

Sorry I dont have any of his get or grandget. But I just wanted to say how very nice your stallion is. He is beautiful. I really like Love Me Tender's offspring. He produces some beautiful horses.

I guess I forgot to say I am a gelding fanatic! I wanted the prettiest gelding in the class so my boy is one! I know where the factory is!
firstprize.gif
whistling.gif
wink.gif

Oh... sorry didn't realize that. LOL .. either way he is gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see more offspring of Love Me Tender. The pictures I have seen of many of the sons and daughters of this stallion are beautiful. I want to see if his traits are carrying on in the grandget.
My stallion, "Charlie", is a black and white pinto Love Me Tender grandson (Alliance Tender Miracle son). I do not have any photographs of him to post at the moment, but Charlie has a very short, very refined, very dished head with a tiny muzzle and his pinto pattern is very, very similar to that of your horse (he looked very, very much like him when he was that age). He is extremely athletic and I am constantly wishing, as I watch him frolic in his paddock, that he were a "big" horse because I think that he would make a phenominal reining or cutting horse prospect!

My stallion, "Charlie", is a black and white pinto Love Me Tender grandson (Alliance Tender Miracle son). I do not have any photographs of him to post at the moment, but Charlie has a very short, very refined, very dished head with a tiny muzzle and his pinto pattern is very, very similar to that of your horse (he looked very, very much like him when he was that age). He is extremely athletic and I am constantly wishing, as I watch him frolic in his paddock, that he were a "big" horse because I think that he would make a phenominal reining or cutting horse prospect!
Angela, please go take a picture of him! I would love to see him.

Latest posts

Back