LOTS Pictures from last night & today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irish Hills Farm

Irish Hills Farm
Reaction score
First I'll start with last night. It was just starting to snow.

Here is Rhythm & Sassy not looking to please that I have a camera in my hands and not a bucket of grain.

Image8.jpg

Here is Sassy again. Noticed she hasn't moved to much. Still waiting for the grain bucket to appear.

Image11.jpg

Next is Blue also waiting for the grain bucket.

Image10.jpg

Here is Manny saying You will NOT catch me!

jump0201.jpg

And than this morning. This is what I awoke to.

Image12.jpg

Doesn't look to bad does it? HA, in Tennessee, looks can be deceiving.

Ok, now this morning when I go to feed. Does this look familiar?

rhysas.jpg

Than after breakfast, some of the girls decided to go for a run.

Blossom

Image5.jpg

Blue. This one I think I will submit to Equusite.

Image4-1.jpg

Manny & Lucy.

Image3-1.jpg

Image6.jpg

And now, the driveway back up to the house.

Image1-1.jpg

Image7.jpg

This is a view by the garage. You can see the driveway in the picture.

Image2.jpg

I still need to read the manual to my camera. I just figured out today that I can set the camera for different scenes. One of those is for snow. Might've helped. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the Corgi pic!

Told ya Sassy was a sucker for food!

Hey, is Manny our Peppy's great grandson? How cool is that?!

oh that look in the first picture is priceless! i get that here too but usually accompanied by whiny, whispery hee haws... because of course the donkeys are STARVING TO DEATH! (just ask them!)

great pictures, thanks for sharing!! i think you have a good chance on Equusite with several of those!

Your pictures are Wonderful!!! Must have had it on the right setting!! :)

And where you live is beautiful too :)

DEFINITELY submit that picture to Equusite!!

Susan O.

Jody, yep that is Peppy's great grandson. Give the ole boy a carrot tonight.
default_yes.gif
:

I wanted to add these two pictures. I looked out my bedroom window and noticed a bird and before I realized it was a female cardinal, she took off down the hill. So I just took pictures of the male.

robin.jpg

robin2.jpg

It was at this point I realized I had differnt scene settings.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I really enjoyed your pictures.

Wow, it is BEAUTIFUL there!!!

Very nice pictures. Ya had to go an get me

thinking about the camera.... hehehehe

I love the pictures of the birds too
default_smile.png
)

and... that is one ADOREABLE baby!!!
default_wub.png
:

Sandy

Did you notice the little circle globes in the 1, 2, 3, & 4 pictures? Sylvia Browne, Psychic (sp) says those are angels watching over you. Some people have them in all their pictures. Lucky You. They must be protecting your barn.
default_smile.png

Your driveway freaked me out in summer and freaks me out more now............aukkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Gotta love the way that Copper manages to get his picture in there all the time......what a doggie

Wonderful pics and I thought I had a long treacherous driveway! Wow!

Your pictures are AMAZING!! You have a gift!!

The corgi pic made me laugh, so cute! I just love your foal!!
default_wub.png
:

Very nice pictures
default_yes.gif
:

I would definitely submit that one to Equisite
default_thumbup.gif
:

What kind of camera are you using...the pictures of the cardinal are amazing too
default_smile.png

Marty, this morning when I went down to feed, I walked down. When I went back to turn Manny & Lucy out I drove down. :smileypuke: There are a couple of places that are just nerve racking.

Bassett, I definitely believe in angels and know they are every where.

Colleen, my camera is a Canon Power Shot S2 IS. I've had it for about 6 weeks now. Haven't read the manual, looked at it a few times. Seems like this camera has a lot of capabilities. Maybe one day I will know how to use it to its full potential.

Karla, in Michigan we'd call this a dustying too. But down here.....shesh, forget it.

And thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments. I do enjoy taking pictures, even more so now with this camera. Like I've said before, I will get around to reading that manual one day! lol

AWESOME pictures, all of them!!!! Boy, that Manny looks like he has spunk and the "it" attitude..... :aktion033: You sure can see his dad in him.
default_smile.png

Hey, you should submit those cardinal pics to a contest or enter it in a county fair. That's a cool picture!

Great pictures Sheryl. Looks like Copper is having a ball and Blossom looks like she has great movement. Can you do videos with your camera? Love the bird pictures.Your missing 1 temperature here this morning in Michigan and we have more snow then that.
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful pictures! Everyone looks great. Your becoming a pro with that new camera, you should get some nice shots of your horses at shows this summer. Joyce

Love the pictures and that one with the Corgi is too cute...yes, you should send it in.
default_yes.gif
:

Great pictures! I love the one of Blue and your corgi!
default_wub.png
: Definately Equusite material.

Nice shots :538: , did you get that camera that you were talking about getting? Looks like Copper's been getting into the grain bucket a little also :eek: :bgrin

Looks like Copper's been getting into the grain bucket a little also
Not nice Walt! :nono: Copper didn't find it funny either.
default_torch.gif
: He said he is part horse and deserves to have grass and grain too. Besides who else is going to clean up after the horses?
default_eat.gif
:

Fran, its been cold enough here, you can keep your 1 degress. brrr. Yep, my camera can shot video too. I've gotten Copper unwrapping his Christmas presents and some of the horses trotting around. Its pretty cool.

Again, thanks everyone for the compliments. I am sure I will post more pictures in the future.
default_yes.gif
: lol

Russ, I will definitely try and do that. That is a great idea!

I submitted the picture of Blue & Copper, I was told that it would be on sometime near the end of the month. Blossom will be on tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back