Lost Salukis in Harlingen, TX

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Reaction score
I am forwarding this urgent post as we are trying to get the word out about these missing Salukis to as many people as we can as fast as we can.

Cindy is a good friend of mine, and she bred the one year old bitch. She lives over 300 miles away and is just beside herself with worry.

It would be greatly appreciated if word of these missing dogs could be spread to anybody you might know who lives in the Harlingen area.

Thanks so much,

Shelley

Hi folks,

Connie Stone-Hagne has Salukis in Harlingen, Tx. All 3 got out this evening, the older one came back. Two that are missing is a cream bitch at one year of age & a grizzle male of 5 years of age. URGENT that these dogs be found asap! Please pass this along to anyone that may live in the area or that could be of help!

Contact numbers are by order:

Connie: 956-373-3719

Martin: 956-330-4630

Home #, but best to try the above numbers first: 956-421-2133

My number is 832-368-7555

Thank you,

Cindy Najera

ReignBeau Hounds

[email protected]

[email protected]

I went ahead and cross posted this to a busy dog forum I am on. I hope that's okay and I hope the dogs are found safe soon!

Good news! Thanks to fliers being posted PRONTO, both dogs have been found and returned safe and sound!

Lots of sighs of relief going on....

Thanks!

Shelley

I am sooo glad they were found and so quick too!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh that's so good to hear. I was getting ready to forward this to my grandma whose mother lives in harlingen.

Latest posts

Back