Lost one of the "Brat Pack" today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so, so sorry to hear this...thankfully you were there to be able to help him over to the other side...it's so, so hard, though - I know.
no.gif

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz R.

I'm so sorry Bill & Wannalyn.
sad.gif
May Chubby be flying wind & kicking up his heels with all the other little dwarfs who have crossed over before him.

Bill & Wanalynn:

I am terribly sorry to hear of Chubby's passing. When I read your story I went and looked for photos of little Chubby. What a darling, I am so sad to hear of this terrible event, and what a horrible way for him to go.
crybaby.gif

(((((HUGS))))) and many blessings to you for caring for these little guys. Not everyone will take on the emotional burden, and that makes the two of you ANGELS in my book.

Geez, that breaks my heart. You and Wanalynn are so good with your little babies. And you made sure they all have the best life possible. You are wonderful. I am sorry it has to be so painful. I am sorry.

Bill & Wannalyn -

So sorry to hear about Chubby. I know though that he had the best portion of his life while in your loving care. Atleast now he can run like the wind. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Barbie

Please accept my most deepest condolences. I've been offline for days and I had no idea. Chubby was certainley loved and so very well cared for. There is no one that could have given him a better home on this earth. You made his darkest days bright and shinny. Now he'll shine in heaven like the brightest star for you. Tears and many hugs to you Bill and Wannalynn.

Latest posts

Back